Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Ship Infiltration: Large Enemy I

What do you guys think about this new quest?
    I really like the laser gimmick but think the quest would be overall much cooler if we had a "Selfdestruct Sequence" at the end and we gotta evacuate instead of just watching a 720p cut-scene of us escaping somehow.

...i bought an attribute dark for this tutorial

EDIT: Ok i tried out solo and if you're going for 0 deaths and 0 alarms, it's actually fun.

Overall i feel like it was always intended to be played alone but sega slapped 4 players scaling into it.

Last edited by Kintama; Oct 16, 2019 at 04:44 PM.

I like it, but I think that's just because I like the music and format as a structured quest. Also it's nice of them to scale the enemies to the number of people, because my damage sucks and I like soloing things.

That heal nerf... Even with Megiburst can only do small numbers... Not fun at all.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

very underwhelming UQ, i can appreciate the homage to PSU missions but with people who cant dodge lasers it gets kinda annoying. The "boss" you fight at the end is literally a massive joke with no difficulty to it, basically a LuminMech Gal Gryphon. Drops are lackluster in general. Music feels a bit out of place

Hard 5/10
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well you can just solo to not get the lazors triggered.

Plus its literally Armada-lite if you ask me with 13* dropping like candies for materials.
    test

Yeah even in my first Run of this quest i got one basillis to drop and 3 of that new 11* unit that had the new +35DEF +40HP +4PP affix. I could imagine this quest be more lucrative during boosted weeks.

meaning what if I go in Solo.. the damage gets reduced to a single player??

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Well you can just solo to not get the lazors triggered.

Plus its literally Armada-lite if you ask me with 13* dropping like candies for materials.
    im speaking from a pug point and i have ran solo, its still not fun to run (not speaking difficulty wise either). ironically because i hate myself and i want that wand drop for a camo, im going to spend a couple of hours running it this weekend then drop it if i dont get it. no big loss for me really.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    meaning what if I go in Solo.. the damage gets reduced to a single player??
    well if ya read bumped you get your answer but you never read anything including this post
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im speaking from a pug point and i have ran solo, its still not fun to run (not speaking difficulty wise either). ironically because i hate myself and i want that wand drop for a camo, im going to spend a couple of hours running it this weekend then drop it if i dont get it. no big loss for me really.

well if ya read bumped you get your answer but you never read anything including this post
    Yeaaah please go read bumped yourself before getting freely aggresive towards others, not like not getting information right ever was an acceptable reason to get rude: