Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Kind of a positive in my opinion. You keep your japanese account, start NA account and enjoy both versions; each w/with their own unique collaberations & events!
    Sure, if SEGA and MS agree to pay me full time after I quit my job -_-
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by a silver king View Post
    I mean it would be impossible for me to regain everything in na that I have in jp
    This is a main isshue here.
    I'll more likely stop playing at all according to my bad experience in absolutely same situations with Tera and Blade and Soul also moved to West...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 13, 2020 at 06:55 PM.

unless SoA or SoJ mention it with the next month or so it seems like they'll stay regional. that Discord message going around though doesnt hold any weight either but im not doubting anyone is just reading it and taking it to heart like usual
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I don't want to complain too much, but I think it's dumb that PSO2 gets a release only on PC and Xbox, while the series would be a hit on PS4. Honestly not the first time SEGA baffles me with poor decisions though. We're talking about a dev who's sitting on a mountain of cool IPs but can't seem to revive any of them. And when they do, it's usually too late. We can't be that far from PSO3 so getting PSO2 years later in the West feels absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by SELENNA View Post
    I don't want to complain too much, but I think it's dumb that PSO2 gets a release only on PC and Xbox, while the series would be a hit on PS4. Honestly not the first time SEGA baffles me with poor decisions though. We're talking about a dev who's sitting on a mountain of cool IPs but can't seem to revive any of them. And when they do, it's usually too late. We can't be that far from PSO3 so getting PSO2 years later in the West feels absurd.
    While I'm not one of those people who thinks it's absolutely 100% confirmed to be coming to everything (why would anyone think they're going to bring the Vita or Switch versions to NA?) , there's still probably a good chance it's going to come to more than just PC and Xbox.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

http://pso2.jp/players/news/25411/?page=2

Its already confirmed that NA and JP will be separate sadly...

"PSO2 will celebrate its 8th anniversary in 2020.
    It's the 20th anniversary of the “PSO” series, so we hope to show everyone the new development of “PSO2”.
    The service of the North American version of “PSO2” will be finally launched from spring.
    Although it will be a service on a different server from the Japanese version, I hope that you can expect "PSO 2" to challenge the world newly for new development.
    In the future, we will continue to work together to improve the service in order to meet the expectations of everyone who supports us.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post

It's the 20th anniversary of the “PSO” series, so we hope to show everyone the new development of “PSO2”.
    The service of the North American version of “PSO2” will be finally launched from spring.
    Although it will be a service on a different server from the Japanese version, I hope that you can expect "PSO 2" to challenge the world newly for new development.
    In the future, we will continue to work together to improve the service in order to meet the expectations of everyone who supports us.
    huh I didnt even know they made that post. well uh rip any chance of combined regions (unless again they make it happen soon).
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post

Will they apply an IP ban from NA as happened with Play Park of SEA?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    If I recall, that's a thing that asiasoft does as a clause and not something sega really cares about for phantasy star.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    That will be up to Microsoft to decide
    Since for Taiwan version, the publisher in Taiwan didn't do it, so we can still play fine.
    But SEA region publisher did a ban.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-