Default JP : Why is the Earth and the moon spinning around me?

Long time no post!

So, on both on my main character and new character I created yesterday I see this. I also see it on a new character once I accepted the mag quest.

A mini earth and moon decoration always "orbits" around my character. Where does this come from and how do I disable it? I asked in a populated lobby and was just told to try un-equipping my mag and hiding things on my armors menu. Nothing makes it go away. Does anyone know how I disable it?

i think its to indicate someone is new, no idea and i dont think you can turn it off. it'll go away after a set amount of time
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

LOL But I'm so OLD. Maybe it has something to do with Chapter 4 or the New Year..

Quote Originally Posted by jizaboz View Post
    LOL But I'm so OLD. Maybe it has something to do with Chapter 4 or the New Year..
    oh likely a returner thing then, i think you also have a bonus for like 30 days
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Check to see if it's the Team accessory. Most Teams use the default cape as an accessory, but some Teams may use another option, one of which (my favourite) is the orbiting planet.

But it makes for jokes like this:

The returning player thing is just a flower beside your name.It might be an accessory you had and for got about? Try going to the salon or fashion menu and checking what accessories you have?

EDIT: Yeah it's probably the team accessory.

Yes, it is the team accessory, the planet with moon was added not too long ago (sadly not available as regular accessory). Team accessory overrides the 4th accessory slot when you turn it on (toggle under team menu).
    Size / position / angle of the accessory of the 4th slot also affects the team accessory, if your 4th slot is empty it's default size / position / angle.

why bump this?
    PSO2 NGS

Why bump again just to ask why I bumped?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Mar 26, 2020 at 01:32 PM.