Thread: pso2 NA

Default pso2 NA

just started playing the game on the xbox and am interested in making a fighter but im struggling to find how to make him
    as far as race and skills can anyone help I am new lol

Race wise, unless you really, really want to min-max you can just pick whatever race you want as the difference in stats between races is mostly negligible.
    For reference, here are the stats of Hero at lv80 (used as reference since Hero's base stats has equal MEL-, RNG-, and TEC-PWR/S-,R-, and T-ATK):
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 23, 2020 at 01:22 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Only look at HP if you care about it, maybe?
    I think I saw someone posted a link to Lv95 stats on JP Twitter .... Deuman vs Cast have 70 HP difference(? or maybe 90, I forgot).
    Other stats are negligible, as far as I remember.

Other than that, pick the aesthethics you want
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

You also have to consider that equipment has higher impact than base character stats once you start working on end-game stuff, so any difference becomes even less important as you acquire better equipment. In the above example, 92HP seems like a 12% drop (going from Cast M to Newman F), but if your equipment provides you an additional 500HP then it becomes 7%.

For the ATK parameters, which are arguably the most important relating to performance, the difference between worst and best race/sex combinations become less than 2% at end-game levels [citation needed]. Nitpicking a bit, but this 2% in no way means that you will be clearing content 2% faster if you pick the absolute best combination, because they are only relevant during combat, whereas the game also has phases where you cannot deal damage. Plus, there is a whole mpa which even further reduces the impact of a single player's performance.

Ty guys for all the help in figuring this game out

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

For the ATK parameters, which are arguably the most important relating to performance, the difference between worst and best race/sex combinations become less than 2% at end-game levels [citation needed]. .
    Even less than that.

Any person worth their salt at endgame will have at least 5k attack stat, and adding the element attack of a weapon means it's actually around 7k. A difference of 50 atk is 7050 / 7000 = 0.7%

Of course for techs you don't have that element attack, but in exchange they have even more t-atk. like around 6k. But taking just 5k into account, it would be: 5050 / 5000 = 1%