Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    They handled it poorly and atrociously. And what the hell was up with the costume they designed for Omega!Alis.
    Hey!

I liked her outfit...

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Hey!

I liked her outfit...
    the point is does not fit on her specially knowing her personality in the 1st phantasy star

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Sega don't want to connect PSO2 with any other pso games, all the PSU NPCs etc. were like collabs, irrelevant "filler" not related to the PSO2 plot.
    No, they wanted to connect or at least reference these past games originally. After the poor reception EP5 initially got they basically had to scrap a lot of what they planned in order to manage a Free Field Quest on time. The intention was there they just had to scrap it.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    the point is does not fit on her specially knowing her personality in the 1st phantasy star
    Well. tbf Omega Alisa isn't. PS1 Alisa so....
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Well. tbf Omega Alisa isn't. PS1 Alisa so....
    still offended the veteran fans simply because : at least in official media , she is sacred .

and as the legend says : the mastermind of EP4 worked up to EP5 1st chapter and then he got kickout by the force for doing stuff with no course.

i mean if he/she wanted to involve characters from the original saga then Zio from phantasy star 4 was an obvious option as a villain .

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    They handled it poorly and atrociously. And what the hell was up with the costume they designed for Omega!Alis.
    I hated that Costume........
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    still offended the veteran fans simply because : at least in official media , she is sacred .

and as the legend says : the mastermind of EP4 worked up to EP5 1st chapter and then he got kickout by the force for doing stuff with no course.

i mean if he/she wanted to involve characters from the original saga then Zio from phantasy star 4 was an obvious option as a villain .
    True but apparently they forgot about it.

Well when you're dealing with modern day Japan nothing is Sacred. There's Most likely even H- material about Her if you look hard enough.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Ragol probably exists somewhere in the universe (as in the universe, not the game) but there's been no mention of it or any efforts to go there/acknowledge it. Dark Falz/Dark Force exists, Profound Darkness exists, but Pioneer 2 and all of that is somewhere very far away and we have had zero contact with any of it, nor any knowledge of any timeline (could've happened in the past/future).

If PSO2 is connected to anything, then it's clearly the origin of everything, since we know the creation of the Profound Darkness was an event not that far in the past. Every other game in the series, Falz is some sealed ancient evil thing, the same about the PD origin, something in the very distant past.

There's unlikely any direct connection but due to the similar design of the ships between both games I'm suspicious that it was Pioneer 3 that found Xion. (Pagini randomly name drops this after trading photon drops.)