Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Definitely looking forward for more info ... since it's a class that seems to be able to use R-Atk (Gunslash's Gun mode), the only unit I owned \o/
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

added Famitsu tidbits to the OP and Icons from the datamine if you're curious in the "About" section
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Gunslash has no natural T-ATK stat so it'll get interesting how are those Tech-like skills got scaled (deal tech dmg scaled with s-atk/r-atk i guess)
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    Gunslash has no natural T-ATK stat so it'll get interesting how are those Tech-like skills got scaled (deal tech dmg scaled with s-atk/r-atk i guess)
    They have a skill icon that shows a sword and a wand, so you might gain t-atk based on the s-atk on the GS or something.

Those are some juicy icons. Cant wait for more class info on aug 7

Apparently they're also going to buff the current gunslash PAs and make it viable to main gunslash...without playing the class that mains gunslash? I feel like current PAs we have for gunslash have a lot more issues than just their damage. They should honestly take the time to adjust them a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Apparently they're also going to buff the current gunslash PAs and make it viable to main gunslash...without playing the class that mains gunslash? I feel like current PAs we have for gunslash have a lot more issues than just their damage. They should honestly take the time to adjust them a bit.
    I've used gunslash recently just to see where it's at and I actually disagree. The PAs feel fine to use for the most part and the damage is definitely the biggest problem with them. I wouldn't mind some QoL or mobility updates to it (like a bit more air movement and control on some of the PAs), and I can think of a few that would be nice, but it mostly just doesn't do damage anywhere near comparable to other weapons.

Also, I'm not sure why buffing normal gunslash would be weird since the new class obviously uses it differently. They also said the gunslash class is going to have skills that buff gunslash when you use it as a sub (one of them is literally a gunslash icon with the subclass icon on it), so it's probably still going to be the best choice as a sub if you want to main it.

damage and pp consumption have always been the issue for gs for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I've used gunslash recently just to see where it's at and I actually disagree.

I think the Gunslash needs a few tweaks on their PAs, some of them need more mobility or range
    And some of them leave you quite far from the enemy, like Strezwei
    Spoiler!

added the class symbol to the about header, will add information later on in the day about the class after its streamed this Thurs/Friday (I will not be awake to watch it) so you can read up on it on Bumped and in the General section of the forums
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers