Default WTF is wrong with Divide Quests???

No one ever does them. Ever.
    Rarely I see 1 or 2 people in their own separate mpa on different blocks but that's all.

Looks like Sega done fucked up royally again. Is it some bs like each player must have a certain stage unlocked to play it and there is no point to ever ply earlier stages again or you can't even do it, and since it's account wide it's not even like BQs where alts have to start from scratch?

Which means since I didn't play Divide Quests in the week they came out I can never play them with others or something?

People do them with friends or their team only mostly.
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

IIRC they don't show up at the counter if the party already started. So chances are people are running them, but you can't see it.

I can solo them up to a point, so I end up doing precisely that. It takes a while but I try to get the weekly rewards.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

You can't see Runs in the middle of the quest when looking at the quest counter.

There are 6 separate levels.

Each level has 4 split paths that lock players out from joining past 1 minute in or so I think. Pretty sure only the first 10 steps can have 8 people in one step but past that it goes down to 4 as well.

Without talking who knows which path some people are going to take even when you see them too. Ran into someone, saw "Search and Destroy" on the Points route and the Defense/Collection one on the Life Route and when I chose Points I never saw them again. For all I know they went AFK and didn't choose a next stage for a while.

Besides maybe killing the end stage bosses though I think they are pretty Solo'able, so you can still play them probably, or just buy the modules from other players if that is what you want.

Today also might just have less people in general due to the Piper of Disharmony Featured Quest.

As far as I can see the Divide Quests don't show up when the quest already started. I mostly play them on my own right now, because my team and friends are either lazy
    or not interested in doing them. Up until stage 25 is rather easy solo-able.
    I mostly blaze through Stages 1-20 to unlock them and then repeat Stage 16-20 for the weekly points on several of my characters. Seems to be the most benefitting way
    to gather the modules and stuff. Their droprate is pretty bad anyway, so I figured just collecting points on different characters will do the trick and sooner or later I'll
    have enough materials ready.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

people tend to run this:

-Right after maintenance ends/ Weds/Thurs (you will run into different people going from 1-30)
    -People tend to farm 21-25 and 26-30 for Modules (very small minority farming 16-20 for Crests and Divide Badges)
    -People run with friends, team mates or solo
    -Gaijin hours may not be helping you
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hmm, thanks for the replies but still awkward lol.

Guess I was just unlucky with timing, though I am online at random hours and often enough when it's between afternoon and early night in Japan when there should be a lot of Jps online.