Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Best in Slot

You pick Craft mastery because it boost your units. Timed abilities proc it too. Goes a long way on Bo/not-Hu
    I was thinking BiS was the name of a skill I'm not familiar with, not a term so I'll try and keep that in mind

How exactly is Craft Mastery boosting your units if you can't craft 13* units? Adding Timed Abilities procs the skill? I'm unaware if this is how it works as I'm used to when people crafted 11* units and 12* weapons the skill would come in handy
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Yes, Timed abilities also procs craft Mastery. Units with a Timed Ability are considered "Crafted". Unit Extending isn't the only thing to set that flag.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yes, Timed abilities also procs craft Mastery. Units with a Timed Ability are considered "Crafted". Unit Extending isn't the only thing to set that flag.
    didn't know that and wasn't ever sure that the Timed Abilities worked that way that it would proc Craft Mastery like that. thanks I'll add it in the build
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Ok so the OP has been updated, I'm still working on a couple of things

-Triple checking trees
    -Working on a Bo build so I didn't touch that, will update later
    -Added tidbits to each class
    -Condensing down the Class Tree links to just one link (idk why I thought multiple links would be good)

I'm going to go get lunch, I am open for criticism on the builds again and any info I'm missing or maybe misinformed about or can be added.

Thank you two for helping out so I'll be back later to work on this
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    didn't know that and wasn't ever sure that the Timed Abilities worked that way that it would proc Craft Mastery like that. thanks I'll add it in the build
    I thought that you were elitist enough to know that, pffft.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I thought that you were elitist enough to know that, pffft.
    I think its been well established here on psow that i hate weapon/unit crafting with a passion, let alone a class i don't really play much to bother messing a skill that I never really researched outside what i already mentioned to Xrosblader.
    PSO2 NGS

alright so did a little more work to the thread

-added the class discussions next to each of the class tabs
    -added some more tidbits for each of the class builds
    -condensed some of the class builds down to just one link
    -reworded the discretion text above the class builds
    -added what I think is an okay Bouncer skill tree build
    -Still need to work on NA builds which likely won't be much different from whats already posted

again, let me know if anything comes to mind about the OP
    PSO2 NGS

I feel that Etoile HP Restorate is not useless, most of the time I don't even need to heal myself, since with all that defense, having 50% HP in Etoile is almost like having 100% in a normal class
    If you are good at evading and parrying, you can fight with low HP until you have to wait for a boss to attack (Deus for example) or at the end of a wave (mining base) and then heal

If you use the charged attack with Etoile Step Slide, it does more damage, so it's not useless

Also there are not really better things to put those extra points, I think that Flat Attack Bonus is more useless (unless I missing something)

This is what I use
    https://bit.ly/2z1VP2l
    Last edited by Loyd Azakuya; Jun 4, 2020 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    I feel that Etoile HP Restorate is not useless, most of the time I don't even need to heal myself, since with all that defense, having 50% HP in Etoile is almost like having 100% in a normal class
    I have no experience how good it is on Et as main, but it's was crap on Guard Stance(max Flash 1+2 and Tech Guard) Hu/Et, couldn't keep me alive in Traces of Darkness UH(Ruins) and I had like 4-5k HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    If you are good at evading and parrying, you can fight with low HP
    Or I could just fight with near full HP, if i'm good.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I have no experience how good it is on Et as main, but it's was crap on Guard Stance(max Flash 1+2 and Tech Guard) Hu/Et, couldn't keep me alive in Traces of Darkness UH(Ruins) and I had like 4-5k HP
    you're own skills are what come into play here, Hu/Ets are almost unkillable with how much defense the class has. with the amount of Hp you have, you shouldn't be remotely struggling to stay alive
    PSO2 NGS