Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    Oh boy are other Bo players going to tell you something else about Bo/Ph being too good over Bo/Hu for JBs. I don't even main Bo/Ph and what little skill I have put into the combo I can tell you how much wrong you are about your post
    So, how is BoPh bad when everyone and their dog was gushing about it being super amazing when ph came out? What changed?

Also, it's the opposite of poor unit affixing, I 230+ pp in the lobby with every weapon, so PP High Up doesn't make much of a difference to me even considering Critical Stream. PP High Up is a skill that becomes proportionally less useful the higher your pp are.

And yeah, Wand F. Dash is trash.Seriously. I mean why change the movement of a weapon in arbitrary conditions. That alone is dumb af but mainly it's hard to control because it's not at all intuitive and needs to be far more precise than regular wand control, without (near) frame perfect inputs you are not going to end up in the location you expect and would end up when using wand when not using Focus PAs or not getting this skill.
    It's as dumb as e.g. changing ph weapon movement whenever using shift pas.
    Exactly what would make Wand F. Dash good? The ability to move fast but randomly so you can't properly hit any target?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    So, how is BoPh bad when everyone and their dog was gushing about it being super amazing when ph came out? What changed?

Also, it's the opposite of poor unit affixing, I 230+ pp in the lobby with every weapon, so PP High Up doesn't make much of a difference to me even considering Critical Stream. PP High Up is a skill that becomes proportionally less useful the higher your pp are.

And yeah, Wand F. Dash is trash.Seriously. I mean why change the movement of a weapon in arbitrary conditions. That alone is dumb af but mainly it's hard to control because it's not at all intuitive and needs to be far more precise than regular wand control, without (near) frame perfect inputs you are not going to end up in the location you expect and would end up when using wand when not using Focus PAs or not getting this skill.
    Exactly what would make Wand F. Dash good? The ability to move fast but randomly so you can't properly hit any target?
    my reply was in June, im not going to bother with this now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Your movement isn't random at all, what are you talking about? I've never had any problems with the skill. It's not like you slide or anything, you just move slightly faster. You can still start and stop on a dime. The increased movement speed makes it easier to position yourself, you're faster, so you can adjust your position quicker, which is important when spamming focused PAs since their AoEs are so small. Wand PA animations have so much start up that you have plenty of time to get used to the movement.