Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Roadmap have date for EP6 final chapter August and early Septemder, guess what is next ?, i talking about gameplay content and next story arc for PSO2, not about graphics update or what is shared between NGS and PSO2 since there already video about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancerx View Post
    PSO2 have roadmap and next big update should be released this fall.
    Roadmap have date for EP6 final chapter August and early Septemder, guess what is next ?, i talking about gameplay content and next story arc for PSO2, not about graphics update or what is shared between NGS and PSO2 since there already video about that.
    Big/gigantic/major update is the catchphrase for Not Episode 7 (NGS) nowadays, you have to be more clear.

Mid September to November will have:
    New Successor Class
    New Pet
    New 12-man EQ
    New Extreme Quest
    Divide Quest Expansion
    New High Difficulty Solo Quest

No words about EP6 story continuation in fall roadmap.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-roadmap/
    https://youtu.be/bq07Ij0eShs?t=4461
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 28, 2020 at 11:38 AM.

Just accept that NGS is replacing PSO2 down the line already, at best PSO2 gets some slight alterations with tier7 after NGS releases, but Sega wants to ensure the playerbase moves on to NGS.

I think i was pretty clear what is next big update for PSO2 after EP6, there no info yet, NGS is not replacement it is just new game.

I think i was pretty clear what is next big update for PSO2 after EP6, there no info yet, NGS is not replacement it is just new game.
    Take your time reading this:
    https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngsannouncement

which part of NGS is still separate game you dont get ?

In the page that LinkEP linked, it says that NGS is the large scale update that was announced a few months ago, in other words, SEGA themselves are saying that NGS = Not Episode 7.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

My bad, I didn't mean to comment to "separate game". I was referring to your saying "there's no info about big update after EP6".

Yes, it's "kinda" separate game but also an update. Tbh I don't know how can we switch playing between PSO2 and NGS, will it going to be in the same client, or are we going to install NGS separately from PSO2? But I believe NGS will not replace/kill the original PSO2 and should co-exist until the end of NGS, because new players who started playing NGS will possibly want to play it for stories and other reasons (obtaining certain weapons, units, costumes, etc.). Old PSO2 players will still benefit from the original PSO2 because of SG earning and possible AC revivals for cosmetics.

EDIT:
    Since it's a "massive update", I bet NGS and PSO2 will be in the same game folder and sharing certain assets. It's convenient and efficient space.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 28, 2020 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    In the page that LinkEP linked, it says that NGS is the large scale update that was announced a few months ago, in other words, SEGA themselves are saying that NGS = Not Episode 7.
    SEGA saying about this pso2 station is: "There is no new information about "PSO2 New Genesis" announced the other day. In addition, since "PSO2 New Genesis" will be promoted separately from the current "PSO2", in principle we will not take up "PSO2 New Genesis" information in PSO2 STATION!+ in the future. Please note." (google translate)

This thread is about pso2 station, i was asking about pso2, i make it very clear Phantasy Star Online 2.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    My bad, I didn't mean to comment to "separate game". I was referring to your saying "there's no info about big update after EP6".

Yes, it's "kinda" separate game but also an update. Tbh I don't know how can we switch playing between PSO2 and NGS, will it going to be in the same client? But I believe NGS will not replace/kill the original PSO2 and should co-exist until the end of NGS, because new players who started playing NGS will possibly want to play it for stories and other reasons (obtaining certain weapons, units, costumes, etc.). Old PSO2 players will still benefit the original PSO2 because of SG earning and possible AC revivals for cosmetics.
    Yeah i think NGS is more to get new player base, since PSO2 is i think around 60% of overall SEGA income they will not throw it in near future.

Yeah i think NGS is more to get new player base, since PSO2 is i think around 60% of overall SEGA income they will not throw it in near future.
    It would not surprise me if PSO2 and PSO2 NGS completely shared premium cosmetics, so, I'd expect every future cosmetic update to work for both, but I don't expect gameplay updates to reach pso2 once NGS is there, all that content will probably go there.