Post Grinders buying/selling automation tool

Autohotkey script that can automate grinder buying/selling process because if you're like me and usually have a lot of excubes, and want to make quick money by turning them into grinders and sell, doing it all manually gets really boring.
    Need AutoHotKey to work.
    Please read the readme and instructions before using it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

this is great, could you make the same but to eats 1000 fun tickets? also to use fun scratch with it

i ever made AHK script to do fun scratch but it misses most of time (maybe because the game isn't respond in exactly like when the script is made and my timing is too tight)
    Is coffee good for you?

Just going to give a run-down of what steps I am doing. I go to the NPC and hover over the NPC. I alt tab (cause idk how else to do it) to open the script, then I tab back into PSO2. I then press "f1" and it doesn't go to foreground. I'm kinda stuck there. If I'm tabbed into the script, I can't do anything in PSO2 of course. Is it supposed to overlay PSO2 in some way? Or am I just incompetent? Have not used AutoHotKey before so if it's something obvious then that's my bad

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    this is great, could you make the same but to eats 1000 fun tickets? also to use fun scratch with it

i ever made AHK script to do fun scratch but it misses most of time (maybe because the game isn't respond in exactly like when the script is made and my timing is too tight)
    Maybe I'll make fun buying script when I'm free and need to buy fun scratches lol. As for scratching tho I don't plan to make because scratching fun takes so many inventory space that I have to manage the items manually so I don't think ahk script would help there.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    Just going to give a run-down of what steps I am doing. I go to the NPC and hover over the NPC. I alt tab (cause idk how else to do it) to open the script, then I tab back into PSO2. I then press "f1" and it doesn't go to foreground. I'm kinda stuck there. If I'm tabbed into the script, I can't do anything in PSO2 of course. Is it supposed to overlay PSO2 in some way? Or am I just incompetent? Have not used AutoHotKey before so if it's something obvious then that's my bad
    You tab into the script and press the "Start buying" button to start the process. You go in front of excube NPC and stand where you will open her menu when the script start working. And then you just press "Start buying" button to start the process. Alt-tabbing warning is there just because if you're in game and input "Alt" when the buying/selling process is RUNNING things might become buggy. (for example, E is used to open NPC menu, but if you input ALT+E it will become lobby action and the script will start acting weird.)

Ok I got it working I'm just super incompetent, thank you for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Kritix View Post
    Maybe I'll make fun buying script when I'm free and need to buy fun scratches lol. As for scratching tho I don't plan to make because scratching fun takes so many inventory space that I have to manage the items manually so I don't think ahk script would help there.
    i used to use 500k Fun in one sitting so i guess i can figure that out on my own. just keep scratching and your item will always sent to your main inventory though (when your character bag is full)
    Is coffee good for you?

Will definitely try this out, thanks!

i dont get it but can you make a video tutorial on how to use this if possible?