Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    It's interesting, my read on this has always been that it was a way to limit active/P2W players rather than not leave beginners in the dust. I guess that doesn't really matter here, though.
    That's true as well, it's a bit of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Neither of these examples fit your description though, those are supplementary currencies and the primary one that you gather for the entire game is absolutely used for player shops. Which makes me wonder if I'm unclear on what we're talking about. Perhaps because I didn't really picture meseta as supplementary, since to my knowledge that has never happened. Is that what you're suggesting?
    I wasn't really thinking about it in terms of "primary" and "supplementary" currencies, though again this really depends on what else the currency for player trading can be used for, because if it's ONLY for player trading then it's going to inflate like crazy, which would be bad. That's the key point for me, whether or not it's going to have any sinks. If not then yeah, it should all be meseta.
    I still think my favorite currency system conceptually, is the one in Path of Exile, since each currency item has a define practical use outside of trading for things, but it's REALLY obtuse, so I'd hardly hold it up as a standard.

apparently NGS info is coming when TGS happens later this month (Famitsu), just wanted to point that out.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

It's PSO ver.2 scares all over again lol.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    It's PSO ver.2 scares all over again lol.
    I think it's more comparable to the jump from PSO EP I & II to PSU, they're vastly different games but still have aspects in common.