Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

I didnt even know you could pick a buff, thought it was random lol. But yeah, the drops rates are depressing. I managed to get a leg unit and know people who got the others(and seen randoms with all 3) but majority of the team has gotten none. The sad part is that they are going to welfare the units I think in 2 weeks from the Shiva/Varuna Armada V2.0 thingie and I am assuming they will be as fast as regular DQ as far as module farming is(which isnt too bad imo, and you CAN buy them if you have meseta)

If they do that though, there is almost no reason to do primordial after you get your stone. The drop rates in general are REALLY bad. Almost no cubes, sometimes not a single 13* at all, 14* seem as rare as 15* from older EQs, and 15* well...I think I only know 2 people getting one so far, with one being a Puras. I am not a fan of the EQ as far as gameplay goes, I consider it the the 2nd most boring only behind Deus, but if they remove the only carrot on a stick it had(being the only source for Cras Units) then I will be skipping this EQ for good unless they add something new.

The heroine that is talked to the most at the second teleporter influences the first buff that goes off. Personally I prefer Harrieto's godly bitchslap. Anyway, I already stopped doing this EQ after making my Cras and only came out with one unit from 50 runs. I generally just dislike all the phases in some way. The first phase is back and forth and the boss feels extremely unresponsive and it's just a sandbag fest. Phase 2 is probably the "best" one just because it's more active but it's still just more sandbagging. Phase 3 I could have enjoyed more if it weren't for people trying to spam burns rather than actually damaging the boss but even then it only cycles through like 4 attacks. Even worse that the EP6 Credits version of The Whole New World isn't even used there so it's even more meh for me.

Honestly, with such an unresponsive boss it doesn't feel as grandiose as I could have hoped for the final boss of the game. Others may love it but I generally find it boring. Original PD honestly felt more epic and had a better transition with music and presentation throughout all the phases.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    my only beef is with pugs (as usual) picking Matoi's useless stat buff over Hitsugi's impalement hold or even Harietts sniper shot. We could be getting the run done quicker if people would just pick Hitsugi instead of waifu choice everytime but thats just pugs like 70% of the time (some people have picked up on the better choice).
    I'm glad MPAs on ship 10 have wisened up and usually pick Hitsugi, at least on expert. I see others but only sporadically.

Matoi is useful for people with low health to not get one shotted by his slam due mistaken dodge timing.(not useful when people got in his semen puke line of fire and punching bag phase flashbomb tho)

Hitsugi momenterily stops PD from doing anything giving chance for people to dish out massive damage.

Harriett's kamehameha is still pretty good, but I rarely see people going for that.

They are all useful in a way, depending on players I guess.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Sep 29, 2020 at 09:22 PM.
    test

I think getting Hitsugi or Harriet first and maybe second would lead to faster kills, but getting Matoi>Harriet>Hitsugi would make it easier to see all three in a single fight, since Harriet and Hitsugi lead to a lot of damage being dealt directly to PD when its rings aren't available. I saw that once though, I'm in no hurry to slow down runs for it again.

I was unaware you could choose the buff. I just go into autopilot when doing the EQ cause I want my 50 kills to be done with it and others usually choose it. I have always noticed Matoi/Harriet the most lately when before it was Matoi/Hitsugi. How do you even determine which buffs go off?

The droprate is abysmal in this EQ. You'd think for a final boss, it would feel more rewarding but it really doesn't. Don't even know why Gix drops and it would be nice if the Ray weapons had higher affix slots than 3. Also, still really dislike how Sodom is basically anti-JB since it has no element weakness.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

I get about 3 class cubes and 30 cubes every run, I thought that's the reason the crystal barely has anything else
    But yeah it's sad how I could be swimming in 13* and 14* by bumrushing Step 30 but the final boss of the game drops nothing but Noxes, Gixes and low slot units
    There has to be another difficulty coming where the drops will finally not be garbage. Right now you don't even get 10 boss stones per run

Matoi buff gives me some breathing room when the run's lagging to hell lol

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Matoi is useful for people with low health to not get one shotted by his slam due mistaken dodge timing
    you shouldnt be at low health in general if you just affixed even basic stuff and general everything else (by low health, i mean thats your max health), I get mistakes but even then, someone can pick you up. Matoi buff just extends the run longer, not by a massive amount but an unneeded amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    They are all useful in a way, depending on players I guess.
    ya non expert runs

Hitsugi > Hariett > Matoi

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I think getting Hitsugi or Harriet first and maybe second would lead to faster kills, but getting Matoi>Harriet>Hitsugi would make it easier to see all three in a single fight, since Harriet and Hitsugi lead to a lot of damage being dealt directly to PD when its rings aren't available. I saw that once though, I'm in no hurry to slow down runs for it again.
    was this a 30min run? didnt think getting all 3 could be possible
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    was this a 30min run? didnt think getting all 3 could be possible
    It was a little over 20 minutes iirc. It was mostly that the majority of the mpa was trying to do it, combined with PD not doing the attacks that make it hard to hit the rings as often. Also, Matoi was first and Hitsugi was last iirc.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 29, 2020 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    How do you even determine which buffs go off?
    From what I can tell from SWiki, the order of the buffs (effects) are determined by the order that you talk to each what heroine you talk to before that phase of the fight starts. I am not clear on this, but I think SWiki also says that it counts the order for each player, not just who talks to them first. So, in essence, the players vote on the order?

I might be wrong about how it works, but, frankly, I am pretty annoyed that no one else in this thread has tried to explain it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    The heroine that is talked to the most at the second teleporter influences the first buff that goes off.
    Oops, I guess it was mentioned.

Edit again: SWiki explicitly states "Only the character that each player speaks to first is counted." The order that a player speaks to the other characters doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Sep 30, 2020 at 09:43 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9