Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Player Shop is down...

While there is no doubt about the incompetence of Sega's programmers I just can't help thinking it's not a coincidence the shop went down right when a new scratch was added.

Theyve been down basically not too long after the servers came up, for what reason they havent said but ya, cant get my phasion unless i scratch myself
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Even though this is a really big inconvenience, It's rather interesting seeing how it would be if we couldn't sell any scratch item. I see a few people with new scratch items, in comparison to a lot of people using new scratch items because of player shops.

Hope they give back the missed days/hours for premium users.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I keep forgetting it's down, and trying to check if my stuff sold...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I keep forgetting it's down, and trying to check if my stuff sold...
    Worst is that I just realized that I can't craft timed abilities on the "Rare Drop Boost" day because I can't buy material from player shops. I would love to know how they cocked up the shops when there was no shop related updates!?
    Spoiler!

Enjoy the 100% triboost ticket from this. lol

Heard through the grape vine is due to NA creating/finding a dupe glitch and then it making its way to JP. Saw one person with dozens of units with Guardian/Crack/Returner/Absolute/Ether on them littering the front page of shop.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Worst is that I just realized that I can't craft timed abilities on the "Rare Drop Boost" day because I can't buy material from player shops. I would love to know how they cocked up the shops when there was no shop related updates!?
    Based on stuff I had been seeing on reddit the past week or two there's some sort of exploit, possibly a duping one, that was discovered with the shops. So it's probably not something new, just something that didn't come to their attention until this shit started happening in global.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Based on stuff I had been seeing on reddit the past week or two there's some sort of exploit, possibly a duping one, that was discovered with the shops. So it's probably not something new, just something that didn't come to their attention until this shit started happening in global.
    Because of course they did -_-

Well, thank God they had to wait all these years so that they couldn't ruin for us.
    Spoiler!