Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Viva Las Vegas...

Meh.
    I am gonna talk some more about it but this first word describes it perfectly already.

Two issues with this eq, first being that enemies just up and disappear which is especially annoying with bosses. Seasonal work because at the very end, with obvious timer you can plan around enemies the quest ends and until then it's business as usual.
    It's in fact much better than old style mobbing eqs.

But in this quest it's really just annoying, I have no idea why Sega sometimes insists on making the game as frustrating and annoying as possible when it comes to combat.

The other issue is the friggin train, the by far largest non eq boss in the game crammed into tiny area where it clips into walls a lot, though far worse is that it constantly screws up the cam so you can only see close ups of some of its textures and can't really tell wtf is even happening.

Doesn't help that recently (even before lag from people logging in for this eq) lockon is more broken than usual and this makes a boss like the train especially frustrating.

boss disappear? haha we really need a new expert requirement

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    boss disappear? haha we really need a new expert requirement
    I've never seen it happen in expert. Even when people fuck up the wolgadah part

Last edited by Sizustar; Oct 3, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

played the EQ and i give it a 0 , it have the annoying song i loathe from riding quest and the phantom spawn sistem its buggy as allways

nah im just kidding it was fun , i wonder if the music was a planned remix for UH Las Vegas that never came up ?

did anybody will say anything about Ardem finally being outside of the story? , im sure this will be his only EQ out , why ? because his wind pentagram attack that takes forever.

BTW i wasnt joking about the phantom spawn sistem which still buggy no matter the adjustments Sega do

Just as like a tip for anyone who sees this. Lure the wolgadah near the other boss in that section, seriously, the toy boss explodes when it dies so if you focus that one you can kill them both together really fast. Don't aggro the wolgada and fight it where it spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    did anybody will say anything about Ardem finally being outside of the story? , im sure this will be his only EQ out , why ? because his wind pentagram attack that takes forever.
    He's already in endless, and I think an LQ or two, where that attack wasting your time is actually a problem. I guess this is the first EQ he's been in though.

BTW i wasnt joking about the phantom spawn sistem which still buggy no matter the adjustments Sega do
    Every staggered spawn in the game works like that. There's going to be a delay between spawns whether they have the map beacons or not. The only reason people noticed it in Tokyo and Vegas is because of the distance between spawns and the fact that it's a visible marker.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 4, 2020 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    He's already in endless, and I think an LQ or two, where that attack wasting your time is actually a problem. I guess this is the first EQ he's been in though..
    about endless quest : really ? i havent played eternal rondo much and about LQs i dont remember , maybe it was during my absence on EP5 i think when Omega Loser and Apprentice came out i remember i just tested the bosses and continue my break

It's fun to play with Etoile and Neon Nights plays. Seems just right to me.

about endless quest : really ? i havent played eternal rondo much and about LQs i dont remember , maybe it was during my absence on EP5 i think when Omega Loser and Apprentice came out i remember i just tested the bosses and continue my break
    hes a guaranteed fight in the first Endless Quest along with Phaleg in the same room

This EQ really sucks, its boring in terms of drops, I appreciate going back to Vegas but there are like zero incentive drops (for me at least) to bother. I mean SSA Capsule money, cool IF it drops. Doom Break 1? lmao why bother at this point, Mother Factor doesn't drop? or if it does, its scarce and unfortunately Deus Factor is still plentiful that it clogs up fodder pick up.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

it has Doom lll that is the point