Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mask vs Sodam

Default Mask vs Sodam

mega complaint regarding PSO2

Playing the mask fight, I realize that it is not force friendly. For close range classes its easy to switch PA's fast the moment he triggers his adept (shield). Dodging is faster too.

When it comes to force vs mask. This is hard to do because mask attack speed is faster than a charging tech in that tiny arena. Yes , mask vs force in tiny arena force KO's more often.

Fast forward to current.

They make sodum. No adept (shield) all class friendly and tha arena is much bigger.

What gives or rather wtf sega.They have had to so long to make this sodum style fight but instead let's start with a mask fight that is class unfriendly etc

Lol. Say it to Luster limited to 4 PA + counter, which became shielded almost right after battle start.

Well, Force is only class I don't know how to play with, but I bet there's a tons of videos already you can pick a most safe tactic from.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 2, 2020 at 10:28 PM.

i dont think you realize Tech users have an easy go at Masq almost all the time, Sodam still being a massive joke as a Techer user too. You have ample bossing Techs to swap from the moment he puts his shield up, not an excuse there either. either watch some videos, sub Ph if you feel your casting is too slow or learn the boss. Sodam right now too is in easy mode and we've all fought it enough during to TPD to know how it fights until the newer stuff shows up later
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 2, 2020 at 11:40 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Lol. Say it to Luster limited to 4 PA + counter, which became shielded almost right after battle start.

Well, Force is only class I don't know how to play with, but I bet there's a tons of videos already you can pick a most safe tactic from.
    Wait what? Luster has so many different ways to deal damage that you shouldn't even see anything get resisted against Masq (except maybe counters) if you're rotating correctly and not just spamming.

sodam its easy , even a friend who play as a hero beat it with a demonia sword with its plus pot. of course it took his time.

as far as i know Sodam does not have debuffs if you are not using 15* weapons and the lack of inmunity make it really friendly

in conclusion : time its your biggest enemy if you dont have enought damage sources like team buff ,S7 decried warrior and a weapon with decent effects

People expecting depth 10 Sodam to be like depth 500 masq?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    People expecting depth 10 Sodam to be like depth 500 masq?
    he reminds me of that guy that cried on twitter by getting destroyed by Depth 1 Masq AS Hero and complaining about this game being too Dark Souls like and its not what hes looking for. He deleted the tweet though, massive joke that guy was
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post

I have yet to try Sodom, but Masq's shielding is per attack ID (which some PAs have different parts with different IDs within the one PA), which Luster has a lot of different unique damage IDs, I'm not sure how you'd end up getting shielded too quickly
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

It's possible to keep Sodom close to stunlocked at this point depending on how good your damage is.

I imagine Sodom will eventually get its second phase and be closer to its DQ version.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9