Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Well, I won the game...

Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

but what about your weapons and units? unless you've got 8s guardian units and weapon(s), you still haven't beaten it.

Impressive! However...

... what's the frame data on uncharged Rising Edge, you have 10 seconds, go!

Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

i just used my rainbow passes on my 2nd char who have hunter as core class and my 4th one who have phantom as core class.

i had a busy day on PSO2 day X(

Sadly I'm arrived home from work at 23.35 JST and had only 20 minutes of super boost: 11+ mil XP from Tokyo Gold and about 20 mil from Rainbow was just awesome. Have 6 classes maxed now.

id be slightly impressed if i dont already see a bunch of people after maintenance accomplish this but uh ya, cg i guess. now go actually do solo content within par times along with solo Endless titles + Guardian gear. Then you've truly beaten the game.....and accomplish solo'ing PUG version of TPD too
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I just used the webpanel leftover boost we had for the first 7 hours after maint. A single rainbow key would get you to 98 and very close to 99 depending in your current exp, so an extra gold would do the trick. Managed to get all mine to 100 in about 2 hours because I had to use a random GS for 7 of them I dont play, but still managed to have leftovers keys.

Sadly nothing else to use them(got tons of transfer passes I dont even need), so the "new" content is over. Back to time gated Sodam ):

This thread reminds me of the guy who said he won the game in ep 2 because he had a 50 element Orotiagito.