Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    This thread reminds me of the guy who said he won the game in ep 2 because he had a 50 element Orotiagito.
    Not that I recall such pointless trivia, but the game is over, the story mode is done and we won't pass Lv100. Anything else we do from now on is replay value and unlock more titles that are still unlockable.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Not that I recall such pointless trivia, but the game is over, the story mode is done and we won't pass Lv100. Anything else we do from now on is replay value and unlock more titles that are still unlockable.
    So everything we've all been doing for 8 years? Gotcha~

This should have just stayed a single post in the Finds/Accomplishment Thread.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    So everything we've all been doing for 8 years? Gotcha~
    You've been intensely playing the game when you were at the level cap, done with the current story quest and no big weapon requiring a grocery list of items?

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    This should have just stayed a single post in the Finds/Accomplishment Thread.
    Unless I decide to go for titles which requires parties, this may be one of my last posts, so ya, I wanted my own topic.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 6, 2020 at 09:41 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Maaaaaybe?

I mean, we all know that levelling in this game is busywork and not much else(as in most rpgs really); I was checking your other credentials!

The game is really popular and makes a big profit, why would Sega ever stop it just because they have no more content planned years in advance?
    As long as PSO2 makes enough profit Sega are gonna continue it and considering how easy it is to add new content people like there is no reason why they'd ever stop as long as the game is worth running for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    The game is really popular and makes a big profit, why would Sega ever stop it just because they have no more content planned years in advance?
    As long as PSO2 makes enough profit Sega are gonna continue it and considering how easy it is to add new content people like there is no reason why they'd ever stop as long as the game is worth running for them.
    i mean you know its blatantly obvious theres less ppl playing because of NGS and with them putting a lot of ppl on the project, PSO2 isnt going to be getting a lot of "content" until then. its on life support with recycled content, if youre new to the game, theres a lot to do, if youre like everyone else and have been here for awhile, play another game until NGS or do dailies/weekly stuff or w/e personal goals you have left to do in the game.....or just sit around in the lobby. theyre not going to go out of their way to make all new content at this point really unless it already in the works and gets pushed out
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Congratulations, but can you beat Contra?
    Consume the fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by DevastatingJuxtapose View Post
    Congratulations, but can you beat Contra?
    Anyone can beat the original Contra, now can they beat the original TMNT game?
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    Anyone can beat the original Contra, now can they beat the original TMNT game?
    i beated that game in an arcade machine when i was a kid :P.

of course with the help of my cousins