Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm hoping Depth 90 and 100 clear rewards are actually worthwhile, 80 was predictable yet still disappointing and these capsules are untradeable

Quote Originally Posted by advfox View Post
    I'm hoping Depth 90 and 100 clear rewards are actually worthwhile, 80 was predictable yet still disappointing and these capsules are untradeable
    It's going to be complete garbage and you're going to like it.

90 will probably some placeholder like SG, Ability passes or Affix Booster. 100 might be another Cras Stone. Meh, this boss has been the exact same the entire time. The only fight is against the dumb timer since I've stopped really trying. If Depth 100 is akin to 999 Masq it will be more annoying than difficult.

I'm going to either need to play a stronger class/weapon or affix my gear better... Probably going to start to reach the time limit around depth 70. I am scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    90 will probably some placeholder like SG, Ability passes or Affix Booster. 100 might be another Cras Stone. Meh, this boss has been the exact same the entire time. The only fight is against the dumb timer since I've stopped really trying. If Depth 100 is akin to 999 Masq it will be more annoying than difficult.
    I definitely see us getting another Cras stone for 100 and also it being like 999 Masquerade on Floor 100 so that's gonna be absolutely infuriating. Floor 80 I am hitting around 13 mins so I am already concerned for 90 let alone 100. I really was hoping that SOMETHING would change with this guy but like I said before, since Floor 30, its been nothing but HP buffs. Healing nerf stopped at 30 and he got all of his moves at 30. I was thinking he would be like the EQ version and not always start the first element with fire but its always fire.

I am only aiming to finish this because I have come this far but man this is incredibly tedious and uninteresting.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I'm going to either need to play a stronger class/weapon or affix my gear better... Probably going to start to reach the time limit around depth 70. I am scrub.
    Better than me. I just said "screw this" after 60. There is a pretty sharp health pool increase after about 50 or so.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

I bit the bullet and kept going cuz there is nothing else left to do anyway, but I think I will hit the wall at 90. Timer at 80 was 13 mins so I will need a miracle to finish floor 90. If I do beat 90 though, I think I can safely reach 100 at least, though if 100 is 1HKO I prolly wont even try it at all

The quest is a nice place to get Vulcan eggs. lol
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I dunno if its me just hoping to find something but the aggression feels a little higher at 81. I can't really tell compared to say 71. HP went up a bit but not by a lot. My times are now hitting 10 mins instead of 9:30. That timer is the biggest threat in this and I am wondering if I will even be able to clear 90. 100 has me really worried since I am already eating up this much time now. Especially if they pull the 999 Masq thing.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Maybe if they'd remove the daily cap limit or carry over clear count to the next it wouldnt have felt so restrictive, ive missed a lot of runs due to shitty network but i guess that's not sega's fault and its on my part(lol)
    test