Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    I wonder if they will even bother recolouring sodam for the last floor or if they will even give it the so called datamined music that was found prior to the release (assuming it was actually real)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAw...h1t8etxx5/view
    That just sounds like someone messing with the music parts for the lyrics. Don't forget most of the music is in pieces and people have to stitch it together when they pull it out of the files. Whoever made that probably didn't actually know what order to put them in, or put them in a nonsense order/auto tuned them for a laugh. They also might have been placeholder lyrics, but I don't know how long before the actual release that was.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 10, 2021 at 11:48 PM.

Chilling around the 10 minute clear mark has me slightly worried for a time out at Depth 100 but I think it'll be fine. No gimmick whatsoever for 60 Depths is pretty horrible though. I could have sworn they said Sodam would gain more attacks or something. Even Masq gained more mechanics as the fight went on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That just sounds like someone messing with the music parts for the lyrics. Don't forget most of the music is in pieces and people have to stitch it together when they pull it out of the files. Whoever made that probably didn't actually know what order to put them in, or put them in a nonsense order/auto tuned them for a laugh. They also might have been placeholder lyrics, but I don't know how long before the actual release that was.
    It is part of the same file as the music actually used ingame. This is not the ripper messing around, that is how it is.

I'm not as fast as everyone else since I think I started late and usually miss one day a week, but 11 minutes at depth 76. I think I might be able to get to 100 without changing from Stil to Lightweaver.

Though... I also just stop being lazy and change to Lightweaver since I doubt anything better will come out.

I dont see any recolour or even different music/attack/phase
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WgcICwCmKU
    enjoy your stone guys

This should've ended at 50, I mean I know this quest was filler but what a disappointment

IMO the stone wasn't worth it

That's......incredibly disappointing.
    No changes, nothing new, and just another stone.

Jeez talk about the bare minimum.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Literally just a big sack of HP we slapped about for 50 days. I don't even know what I'll do with the extra Cras stones since I outfitted my Et. I guess the biggest draw from it was all the SG and the money from the SSAs when they were all still hot.