Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Applications for Test #2 start on February 2nd. A friendly reminder that those who participated in the first lottery but did not win are automatically enrolled in the second lottery.
    so anyone who had applied with clones that didn't win will be guaranteed this time ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    so anyone who had applied with clones that didn't win will be guaranteed this time ?
    Yes. All of the clone accounts will automatically be enrolled in the second lottery as well.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The second beta test has been postponed from February due to the issues discovered during the first beta test which resulted in all content updates getting delayed to March.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

An NGS section on the forum, woo! Registration for the CBT ended on the first of March, so I hope those who had not signed up before managed to do so! Thread will be updated accordingly ASAP.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

I've been in both tests for the beta and neither has had a region lock on it, I've been able to play from abroad with no issues. It does look like prioritized older accounts than newer ones, those in the first alpha test who had frequent logins over the last year got a "special invite" e-mail thanking for a decade of support (myself included). I haven't seen anyone who started playing in the last year in the tests yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    I've been in both tests for the beta and neither has had a region lock on it, I've been able to play from abroad with no issues. It does look like prioritized older accounts than newer ones, those in the first alpha test who had frequent logins over the last year got a "special invite" e-mail thanking for a decade of support (myself included). I haven't seen anyone who started playing in the last year in the tests yet.
    There are foreign users that had to use a VPN to be able to connect, so there's apparently some form of lock at least.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    There are foreign users that had to use a VPN to be able to connect, so there's apparently some form of lock at least.
    I wish we had enough people who got into the beta to actually find out, because the error hit a lot of the Japanese players according to LINE and Twitter. It might not be a region issue and actually a connection one.

Looks like my using of a more recent account for fear of Sega nuking my main one backfired, as suspected. With that being said, I feel very well informed when it comes to NGS, I'm kind of okay with waiting actually.

I wish we had enough people who got into the beta to actually find out, because the error hit a lot of the Japanese players according to LINE and Twitter. It might not be a region issue and actually a connection one.
    Well I can for sure tell you of 4 german/austrians who had to use VPN, and at least 3 from the USA. While 2 people I know from JP did not need one.
    Never got an error, just outside of JP it showed the servers as in maintenance.

Also, out of our ancient alpha Accounts none got picked, but completely new accounts got picked for the beta. (But that could be simply bad luck, just mentioning it because 7 alpha accounts didnt get picked but 7 new ones did so there is definately no alpha-account preference)

So I kinda had the completely opposite experience of yours. As did all the people I know that got in.

I've heard PS4-only players got into the beta as well. :')
    Le Temps Detruit Tout