Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you know its cool all these EQs finally got the UH treatment but what even is the incentive to keep doing them after one run? like these should have been UH over a year or two ago by now to make them relevant while now its just Sega throwing the Cras stone into the loot pool for all of them which that barely matters now a days.

my point is, this would have all been great to have if it wasn't for NGS coming out so soon but assuming NGS is releasing late April - Mid May ( or we can assume based on the remaining PSO2 content: June) then I suppose its a way for Sega to get us to come back and play PSO2 in the middle of NGS stuff. idk I really would have liked this stuff sooner
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I was really hoping we were getting a Space Battleship Yamato revival since they released the collab recently on the Global server (unless I missed it during the Livestream), but instead we got a Hidan no Aria one instead. I really just want to unlock Yuki Mori's hair on all my characters, even if it is a PSO2-type hairstyle.

While I am optimistic that some of the tail end of this stuff might be coming while NGS is already out to entice us to play PSO2 classic, I am worried that we will get a "Spring" release of June 30th for NGS after an entire month of absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    you know its cool all these EQs finally got the UH treatment but what even is the incentive to keep doing them after one run? like these should have been UH over a year or two ago by now to make them relevant while now its just Sega throwing the Cras stone into the loot pool for all of them which that barely matters now a days.
    These pretty much feel like a too little too late kind of situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    my point is, this would have all been great to have if it wasn't for NGS coming out so soon but assuming NGS is releasing late April - Mid May ( or we can assume based on the remaining PSO2 content: June) then I suppose its a way for Sega to get us to come back and play PSO2 in the middle of NGS stuff. idk I really would have liked this stuff sooner
    I don't think we'll be getting the full release of NGS until at least June, but I wouldn't be surprised with an open beta that carries into the full release in like mid to late May?

First things first, there will be the EN closed beta (which doesn't have a date or details yet), and afterwards there will be the Prologue 3 stream with news about the story and such. I find it likely that we'll get an open beta announcement whenever that Prologue 3 stream happens.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom