Default PSO2 UPDATES GRAPHICS

GAME STILL LOOKS LIKE TRASH.

No hope for NGS. What a trash game.

pretty boring shitpost my dude
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

This is kinda sad. And sounds like denial also.

The problem is Sega broke our waifus. Again.
    The tier 6 update required a lot of change to make waifus look good again and I doubt it'll be easier with this update. Especially when so many of the new features are not available again.

But I guess just like when tier 6 was new, the difference between old graphics and new graphics is so big that even waifu quality reduction is not a valid reason to go back.

you will need to adjust NGS model anyway so i wouldn't mind to do it just waiting for save option to available

why are all game devs trash? I mean i would develop games but damn, you guys are mostly terrible.

I wonder where's a layered preview buttons now... And color pallets are invisible to me.
    Still no numbers on sliders - in freaking 2021 I still need to manually count a clicks made. Mouth can't be made thinner.
    I wish they just bothered themselves to make at least Makeups/Body Paints compatible with a new bodies... well they just want to sell us same things one more time lol.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 6, 2021 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    well they just want to sell us same things one more time lol.
    Why does Apple sell phones without microSD slots when people complain about wanting more storage? That's right because there are still legions of retards who will throw money at them.

And we are PSO2's legion, lol.

Now as an indie game dev I'd say that the fact that the graphics update looks like shit doesn't really say much about whether NG will be shit. Honestly if I was a dev in SEGA's payroll and they came with the proposition of updating the graphics of a 7+ years old online game I would laugh in their faces and then cry myself to sleep. I'd rather start three games from scratch than try to update an old one.

Honestly, from that perspective I even tolerate the idea of having to pay for revamped content. Whatever they update it's going to require as much work as if they were doing it anew. It's sad because for us visually isn't going to be that much of a change, but the work itself its going to be huge.
    Last edited by Darki; Mar 8, 2021 at 05:00 AM.