Question Where to See Screenshot with GShade After Graphics Engine Update

I want to ask a (maybe stupid) question.

Before the graphics engine update, whenever I took screenshots, the screenshots were automatically saved to Documents>SEGA>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2>pictures and also inside pso2_bin.
    But after the graphics engine update, the screenshots are saved in Documents>SEGA>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2>pictures only, and no longer saved to pso2_bin too. So whenever I tried to screenshot with GShade, the screenshot will just be plain as if I’m not using GShade (before graphic engine update, when I took screenshot with GShade, it was saved to pso2_bin).

Can anyone help me with this? Should I do check missing files?
    Last edited by Larcadia; Mar 16, 2021 at 01:03 PM.

You probably have to reset the folder information where screenshots are saved in gshade itself, as those are gshade screenshots. PSO2 has always only saved screenshots in Documents>SEGA>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2>pictures unless manually changed and even then it can only be set to one location.
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    You probably have to reset the folder information where screenshots are saved in gshade itself, as those are gshade screenshots. PSO2 has always only saved screenshots in Documents>SEGA>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2>pictures unless manually changed and even then it can only be set to one location.
    Uh, let's say I make a custom folder to save the GShade screenshots inside the pictures folder, and when I take screenshots with GShade, it's not saved in the custom folder that I created to save GShade screenshots, but it's saved inside pso2_bin (that was before graphic engine update). But after the graphic engine update, the GShade screenshots are no longer saved in pso2_bin and also the custom folder I created to save the GShade screenshots.

Is there an updated GShade to use, as the old one would have been programmed to work differently for the old version, which was 32 bit. The new version of PSO2 is 64 bit, it's also the cause of the delay with getting translation plugins to work. It is also possible GShade created a folder in the hidden Program Data folder in the main Windows directory or the hidden App Data folder in your user directory and sending them there.
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100