Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    As anyone found all of the gathering items in each field that has gathering? I'm missing 1 item per region, so I was wondering if it was just me or everyone else.
    I think that's for everyone, I haven't seen anyone who really knows what it is, but I've seen people suggest it was Alpha Reactors in the beta and it might just be bugged. I have no way of confirming that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I think that's for everyone, I haven't seen anyone who really knows what it is, but I've seen people suggest it was Alpha Reactors in the beta and it might just be bugged. I have no way of confirming that though.
    Make senses, too much of a coincidence that 1 per region was missing, these things aren't exactly hard to find.

Cheers
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Hi.

Currently downloading NGS JP version.

Is it true that I'll need a VPN to play it since I'm from outside of Japan (I live in Cali, USA)?

If that's the case, then I might have to play the "Western" version (although I'm trying to remove myself from obnoxious behavior).... .

Edit:

I'm asking because I didn't need a VPN for Base PSO2 JP.

Yes, you need a VPN. I also didn't need it for PSO2 before NGS came out, but I do now.

@TehCubey

Thanks.

I'll bite the bullet and get VPN.

All of my stuff are on the Base PSO2 JP server anyways and I played the game raw without EN patches; I also have tens of thousands of hours locked in over there.

I haven't played in like ~8 months, but decided to come back for NGS.

But more importantly, I just really want to play NGS in peace and quiet away from obnoxious people.

Thanks again for the response.

Has anyone found any information on how elemental downs work? I thought it was based on damage like physical downs, but I've also seen people say it's based on number of hits. I think knowing which it is would go a long way to deciding how to best try and focus on applying them.

Regarding EXP boost
    -10% EXP Boost Ticket
    -10% Premium EXP Boost
    -10% Region Mag EXP Boost (All)

Anything else?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Has anyone found any information on how elemental downs work? I thought it was based on damage like physical downs, but I've also seen people say it's based on number of hits. I think knowing which it is would go a long way to deciding how to best try and focus on applying them.
    According to the NGS JP swiki (https://pso2ngs.swiki.jp/index.php?%...A4%89%E5%8C%96), there is line that it states:

一部エネミーには、特定の属性の攻撃を加え続けてダウン値を蓄積することで属性ダウンと言われる特殊な状態 異常を発させることができる

Which basically means in EN:

"It is said that for some enemies, when continuously attacking with a particular element, there is a 'down' value that accumulates which causes the element down. This results in a special abnormal state."

But the the main thing to note is と言われる in the JP line above which basically means "it is said that so and so..." without going to any further specific details/links/proof/etc.

Then later, there is the line:

攻撃で与えるダメージは蓄積値に関係なく、攻撃の種類によって蓄積値が決められている。

Which basically means, the 'down' value doesn't depend on damage numbers, but on the type of attack.

And then, there is another important line below it:

属性ダウンに必要な蓄積値は、ダウン回数ごとに増加していく

Which basically means, this 'down' value (threshold) increases every time a down state is incurred on the enemy.

Were Gigantix spawns this fucked in the beta? I've only heard of one group beating any of them and that was an organized group abusing Julien Dance's first hit, and they STILL only did it with 6 seconds left.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    According to the NGS JP swiki (https://pso2ngs.swiki.jp/index.php?%...A4%89%E5%8C%96), there is line that it states:

一部エネミーには、特定の属性の攻撃を加え続けてダウン値を蓄積することで属性ダウンと言われる特殊な状態 異常を発させることができる

Which basically means in EN:

"It is said that for some enemies, when continuously attacking with a particular element, there is a 'down' value that accumulates which causes the element down. This results in a special abnormal state."

But the the main thing to note is と言われる in the JP line above which basically means "it is said that so and so..." without going to any further specific details/links/proof/etc.

Then later, there is the line:

攻撃で与えるダメージは蓄積値に関係なく、攻撃の種類によって蓄積値が決められている。

Which basically means, the 'down' value doesn't depend on damage numbers, but on the type of attack.

And then, there is another important line below it:

属性ダウンに必要な蓄積値は、ダウン回数ごとに増加していく

Which basically means, this 'down' value (threshold) increases every time a down state is incurred on the enemy.
    Thank you. This matches with other stuff I saw, I guess this page updated since I last looked at it. Now I just need to find the numbers.

Dose it have a way to not pay 50k for multi weapon quest on every character you have?