Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

I have been trying to setup Amazon AWS (whatever that is) according to this guide:
    https://www.pso-world.com/forums/sho...-Tunnel-and-IP!
    and got as far as setting up Proxy Cap. The thing is, I am not running PSO2 on my PC (as it's too weak). The game is on my PS4. I've managed to start a proxy server on my PC and connect PS4 to it through port 8080. I've already verified that PS4 can connect to internet while the proxy is running and other online games work fine. What is my next step to connect the game with AWS?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    thank you for the info ,

before venture myself , does anybody have an estimate about how long the IP ban will long last ?
    Could be permanent could be until next week. Nothing was said

I just hit level 20. What happens with EXP after cap? Does it keep rolling or should I immediately switch classes etc; any info would be great thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xylomarim View Post
    I just hit level 20. What happens with EXP after cap? Does it keep rolling or should I immediately switch classes etc; any info would be great thanks
    I forgot to add this question to the OP

when you over level at 20, you get Ex Cubes, you use those to upgrade the final level of your weapon potential (the increase is miniscule) so unless you really really want to minmax, you can get 5 of them to do so otherwise you really dont need to go that far and just settle for Lv4 pot

however if you dont care about Ex Cubes, ya maybe work on another class or character
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Okay thanks for the info! Then looks like I'm moving onto another class then 👍

The ex cubes would definitely be worth doing with end patch meta weapons though, for these at 4*.... think not

Quote Originally Posted by Kyra Tierney View Post
    I have been trying to setup Amazon AWS (whatever that is) according to this guide:
    https://www.pso-world.com/forums/sho...-Tunnel-and-IP!
    and got as far as setting up Proxy Cap. The thing is, I am not running PSO2 on my PC (as it's too weak). The game is on my PS4. I've managed to start a proxy server on my PC and connect PS4 to it through port 8080. I've already verified that PS4 can connect to internet while the proxy is running and other online games work fine. What is my next step to connect the game with AWS?
    Update: I've redirected all applications with Proxy Cap and now when I look up my ip in PS4 browser it shows that I'm in Tokyo and my provider is Amazon. However, connecting to PSO2 gives the same error I got when connecting with Soft Eter, Proton or without anything. Here it is:

Request:
    GET http://download.pso2.jp/streampatch/...ielist.txt.pat HTTP/1.1
    Host: download.pso2.jp
    User-Agent: AQUA_HTTP libhttp/8.50 (PlayStation 4)
    Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

Response:
    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
    Content-Type: application/xml
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked
    Connection: keep-alive
    Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:48:52 GMT
    Server: AmazonS3
    X-Cache: Error from cloudfront
    Via: 1.1 6c183700546a331def0de99cb43d1575.cloudfront.net (CloudFront)
    X-Amz-Cf-Pop: HEL50-C2
    X-Amz-Cf-Id: Ecau7oR9jqq_go66Qsi8A2qaaj7d6iVfBb88DknUgDWMWYSmy_ 8TWA==

f3
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>5XK8T8DE9A63P9QQ</RequestId><HostId>m11IUkmj0sGmi3spVeMDtuJd82EG5Mh1 rnieI5i+9RVvu3H73kzGlna7kTgeIdfHSuD1n+uM4rY=</HostId></Error>

Does anyone know what this is? Does it have anything to do with why the game can't be logged into?

Is maintain PP save on force rod worth?

how do we show / hide units like PSO2 ? or we can't anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    how do we show / hide units like PSO2 ? or we can't anymore ?
    Huh??? Units don’t show at all

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Questions regarding Multi-weapon o-o

- If I use Rifle as base, Tmg as sub .... can I still use ChainTrigger?
    - If I use Multi-weapon, combine them at +0, then upgrade the weapon to +30, the sub weapon will be counted as +30?
    - That "innate affix thing" (Fatal, Attack, Termina(?)) .... if I have them on base, do sub get the bonus too? Or it only affect the base, and for sub, must have it's own innate-affix-thing?

Considering Tmg is expensive, I was wondering if I can use other weapon as base _(:3」
    Thank you.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt