Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Question Quick Questions? Quick Answers!

Basically the same thread for PSO2 but for NGS related questions. Ask away my dude

Some SUGGESTIONS:

- Open the Common Questions tab then press Ctrl+F and type any keywords to see what you're looking for has been listed or not (it will highlight the keywords you typed as you scroll down).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Try and help answer others if you can
    - Dig through the thread to find your posted question to see if anyone responded to you before asking the same question again.
    - Give details to your inquiry so people can help answer you faster ("I can't equip my gear" -> tell them your class combo, character Lv etc)

Common Questions
    Spoiler!

Some of these Q/A's may become outdated or possibly incorrect, feel free to either post here in the thread what specific topic it is or if what I posted is incorrect. Simply posting "x" is wrong without detail will be ignored, thanks.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 13, 2021 at 06:40 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

how many weapons was usable in the beta ? there's a lot of weapons i like because of their looks but i never had the chance to use them, like 7-8* weapons

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    how many weapons was usable in the beta ? there's a lot of weapons i like because of their looks but i never had the chance to use them, like 7-8* weapons
    Sword, Rifle, Rod, TMGs, Wand, Knuckles.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

i mean the weapons from PSO2 like Vita sword or Ardillio

From what I recall, they're not worth using over NGS weapons since they have a lot less base stat. You can use some for utility like Austere fills up the PB gauge faster and Atlas keeps it's Will potential. I believe I saw Cras had 2/3rds the base stat of the 3*s that drop on NGS, don't think crazy affixes on Cras would push it over affixing up those 3*s. They're probably fine starter weapons but, once you get a 3* NGS weapon drop they'll just hold you back outside of the ones with some utility.

Edit: Didn't answer the initial question, I believe all NT weapons were useable can't remember if OT weapons showed up. The rarities are grouped up so I believe 1~6* are 1*s, 7-12* are 2*s, 13-14*s are 3*s, and 15*s are 4*s on NGS.
    Last edited by エリュシオン; Jun 4, 2021 at 07:41 AM.

if you want to prepare
    vita
    nox
    14 with s4 i think s4 250k still look good in NGS
    Last edited by oratank; Jun 4, 2021 at 08:06 AM.

Are we able to pre-download via the Tweaker?

Quote Originally Posted by MrYukito View Post
    Are we able to pre-download via the Tweaker?

Typically when the download is ready, it will be available via the Tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    From what I recall, they're not worth using over NGS weapons since they have a lot less base stat. You can use some for utility like Austere fills up the PB gauge faster and Atlas keeps it's Will potential. I believe I saw Cras had 2/3rds the base stat of the 3*s that drop on NGS, don't think crazy affixes on Cras would push it over affixing up those 3*s. They're probably fine starter weapons but, once you get a 3* NGS weapon drop they'll just hold you back outside of the ones with some utility.

Edit: Didn't answer the initial question, I believe all NT weapons were useable can't remember if OT weapons showed up. The rarities are grouped up so I believe 1~6* are 1*s, 7-12* are 2*s, 13-14*s are 3*s, and 15*s are 4*s on NGS.
    that's sad, this game needs a weapon transmog feature

that's sad, this game needs a weapon transmog feature
    thats why camos are a thing BUT ya while the transmog is gone from NGS currently, it'll likely get added back in later but idk how they'll go about using old PSO2 weapons, probably ignore those and use the current NGS gear
    PSO2 NGS