Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    For some reason I can't enter PSO2 version, I always get 630 error even though PSO2 NGS works fine. Removed eng patch and tried to launch it from JP launcher, but still same error. Any ideas how to fix this? And also I can't login to my main character in PSO2es too
    in my case its the other way around , i can log in to PSO2es but i cant on Ngs and so PSO2classic

How do i link my pso2 character (old) to New Genesis is it automatically kept or do i have to do something?

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    How do i link my pso2 character (old) to New Genesis is it automatically kept or do i have to do something?

All of your old characters are automatically available when you load up NGS; in fact, in order to even get them back into PSO2classic, each character must play though the NGS tutorial

I see people saying that various things are a waste of resources/meseta like unlocking potential on 4star weapons, because we will get stronger stuff later on.

I gathered some info. The classic 13* units have 28def, the 11* 26def, 1* 24def. People say that the top tier classic units(28def) are plenty for current content, so why do we need to upgrade($$$) the 4* NGS units instead of running lower star(with Fixa) or ultra budget 1* classic units?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I see people saying that various things are a waste of resources/meseta like unlocking potential on 4star weapons, because we will get stronger stuff later on.

I gathered some info. The classic 13* units have 28def, the 11* 26def, 1* 24def. People say that the top tier classic units(28def) are plenty for current content, so why do we need to upgrade($$$) the 4* NGS units instead of running lower star(with Fixa) or ultra budget 1* classic units?
    pro tip: you can get away with using Cras gear in the current content to save on resources until 5*s hit or a very strong 4* series is release (doubt this will happen). the only real reason youll jump to the current 4* gear is if you really want to minmax (wont be by a massive margin) or you dont have Cras gear to use. frankly maybe go with 3* gear but maxed out if you want to somewhat save on things? maybe just get away with just the Lv1 potential too, its honestly up to you how much you want to invest into the current gear.

i know i didnt exactly answer the question directly but yes, people are right about wasting resources on current gear when you can get stronger stuff later assuming the upcoming EQ drops better gear.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Anyone knows what do you get for leveling up while already level 20? The UI hints at "exp until next cube" but I don't think n-excubes are in the game yet, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    pro tip: you can get away with using Cras gear in the current content to save on resources until 5*s hit or a very strong 4* series is release (doubt this will happen).
    I do not have Cras stuff even on my main account(I do have other 15* weapons and 13* units).

I'm using Forsis Wire +40(Lv1 pot) in Global, I just want a budget unit that helps me tank hits even more, I do not want to drop 400k(grind cost) on the 4* units tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Anyone knows what do you get for leveling up while already level 20? The UI hints at "exp until next cube" but I don't think n-excubes are in the game yet, are they?
    They are, it's the level cap bonus.

Okay, apparently they are used for unlocking level 4 pots. That evaded me because I am using my legacy PSO2 weapons.

As anyone found all of the gathering items in each field that has gathering? I'm missing 1 item per region, so I was wondering if it was just me or everyone else.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!