Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

how to stop game from file checking every time i login

Any idea how long minerals take to respawn? If at all?

I just did Dig III, looked for every piece of Trinite on the planet to do it (because I just mined before I picked the mission like a moron), and now you're telling me there's a 4th one?

I'm assuming the red crates also don't respawn, so finite free SG.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    I'm assuming the red crates also don't respawn, so finite free SG.
    It is confirmed that red crates don't respawn. Game does state that in the tutorial.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

anybody can explain me why the patch gets stuck or just resets ?

i been trying since the night , in the morning it mark me it was only 2000 files left , then i just arrived and turnout it was stucked , tried too resume download and turnout it restarted again

Has there been any word on if the successor classes will be implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    Has there been any word on if the successor classes will be implemented?
    Considering that the next class will be Braver in followed by Bouncer, I'm guessing the original order will stay (with or without Summoner is left to be seen). So to answer your question, don't hold your breath.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

What do you do with all the low rarility stuffs with red augment lv 1-3?
    are they useless now? how do you transfer low rarility weapon affix btw?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Considering that the next class will be Braver in followed by Bouncer, I'm guessing the original order will stay (with or without Summoner is left to be seen).
    Summoner is already confirmed for next year, followed by a gunslash only class.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Summoner is already confirmed for next year, followed by a gunslash only class.
    says it will utilize the weapon but not that its the only weapon, so theres a chance we may get other weapon types with it but its sega so ya i guess we can go ahead and say GS only
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'll be updating some of threads tomorrow (later today), I'm enjoying the game a lot and grinding so I'll put in a little bit of time to adding material locations etc which I'm sure you guys have already been seeing float around.

Class meta's, I won't be touching this yet. not likely until maybe after the 2nd week or so. while some class combos seem obvious, I don't want to steer people in the wrong direction and I will wait it out while those are testing class combos to do their thing because I'm playing different classes and leveling so I'm not exacting putting that time in myself. I guess do what you feel like for the time being if you dont care about meta.

have fun guys
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers