Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Question: I see people using Gifoie on Daidal. From DPS charts I've seen Gifoie is only 2.5% stronger than Foie. The DPS difference between Foie and Gifoie doesn't seem to be worth the 5 extra PP cost. Is there any reason to be using Gifoie over Foie on a single target?
    Not including main class damage bonus, but including elemental weak, the DPS is:
    Uncharged Foie: 306, uses 15 PP
    Uncharged Gifoie: 295, uses 20 PP
    Uncharged Gifoie on counter: 615
    Charged Gifoie + Photon Flare Short Charge (PFSC): 359
    From this DPS table

According to these data, I conclude:
    - It's better that you use uncharged Foie whenever possible.
    - On PFSC, use charged Gifoie whenever possible. If it's not possible (ex: the front core may have you hit the head instead), use uncharged Foie. Combining this with PP Convert might be great depending on the situation.
    - Use Gifoie counter whenever you think you can, it's the highest DPS Force can ever get.

A little addition; if you are Force/Bouncer, you may want to use Jet Intensity with Jet Boots when the enemy is downed. Its DPS is 444 as a sub, which is still the highest on almost all techs above even with PF + PFSC, just below Gifoie counter. Since you can't counter when this Daidal is downed anyway, Jet Intensity becomes the highest DPS on that core after PB. Finish it off with an addition Jetsweep Jolt (DPS: 403) which is almost always available after Jet Intensity (almost, cause there's a bit cooldown).

Addition: Target is Giga Daidal with fire weakness from Halloween seasonal event.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Nov 1, 2021 at 04:49 AM.

Yep I'm already geared up with boots and Jet Intensity (I just multiweaponed boots onto my talis because I'm lazy).

As you said, charged Gifoie hits the head if you target the core so it looks like I'm going to be spamming uncharged Foie for this event.

Also, you can't counter charged Gifoie so I'm guessing that's a typo? When spamming uncharged techs I prefer to use rod action to recover that 30 PP and still get that counter attack.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Yep I'm already geared up with boots and Jet Intensity (I just multiweaponed boots onto my talis because I'm lazy).

As you said, charged Gifoie hits the head if you target the core so it looks like I'm going to be spamming uncharged Foie for this event.

Also, you can't counter charged Gifoie so I'm guessing that's a typo? When spamming uncharged techs I prefer to use rod action to recover that 30 PP and still get that counter attack.
    Oops sorry yup that's a typo, supposedly uncharged. Fixed! Yeah I agree the Gifoie counter is quite situational and quite unfavorable when you are low on PP and Daidal didn't do anything for you to counter again, in the end you'll stick with the usual tech + wa counter most of the time.

does anybody remember when Appai got in charge of IDOLA , im working on a video talking about its shutdown and its suspicious circumtances .

im just looking for visual evidence

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    does anybody remember when Appai got in charge of IDOLA , im working on a video talking about its shutdown and its suspicious circumtances .

im just looking for visual evidence
    February 1st, 2021
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

thank you very much tymek

I have some weird color issues. The black lipstick and black fishnet tights have this cyan color instead of black in the Global version.
    I did file-check and re-downloaded game too. First I thought it was normal, but it's black in JP.

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I have some weird color issues. The black lipstick and black fishnet tights have this cyan color instead of black in the Global version.
    I did file-check and re-downloaded game too. First I thought it was normal, but it's black in JP.
    This version of Body Paint change it's color accordingly to the color of innerwear picked.
    Versions with fixed colors commonly marked with */B and e.t.c postfixes.

Anyone ever got teleported in weird spots coming down from the sky in NGS after moving from OG PSO2?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Anyone ever got teleported in weird spots coming down from the sky in NGS after moving from OG PSO2?
    That happens if you try to transfer to a full block or a block that became full when you transfered to it, which can sometimes happen randomly when going from Classic to NGS.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 8, 2021 at 10:26 AM.