Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 LastLast

Ship and Block determine population you find. try changing blocks with the ryuker teleport and choose the one with the gauge almost full. Also can depend on ship. Ships like Ship 2 have a lot more people than most ships, so if you want a greater population, create character in one of the most popular ships and join the most populated or 2nd most populated block using the teleporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesheenku View Post
    Is this game dead already?
    It's been on life support for awhile, I mean ya it's "alive" but it varies on the content you're going to run. Since theres a seasonal "event" going on right now it will be more alive than usual until everyone gets enough points for w/e they want then drop the game again. I suggest doing the LQ this weekend and get any seasonal tasks done from it before the LQ dies and you're waiting too long to find a room if thats not already the case for you considering the LQ has almost nothing worth of value aside Ability 3/4 capsules that barely drop

Yesterday I was hanging in Retem and a concert occurred and not a single person was there. It's just awful when you compare PSO2 concerts and how those were always full on the JP server...
    This is usually Block dependent and right now current content is Kvaris so people will be there but also Central City for the seasonal. Retem kind of a ghost town atm. You usually don't need to show up for the concert boost until around :11 anyways

I tried to get peeps to yellow trigger with me in Aelio in the PSO2 discord but they're just yelling about anime and EQs and totally ignore me.
    Fleet people are uhh something, either keep trying to post or run them solo. You don't really have a choice right now given most people are capped and new players genuinely end up on the slow grind. Best you can do is run them on the weekends since theres usually more people on to run them then otherwise prepare to grind yellow trigs. Remember to do NPC Tasks too in Retem and Kvaris, they offer massive amounts of EXP as a reward and before you go to Retem you literally get 10mill exp just for talking to an npc.

I want to play more of this but it really feels soulless without an active team and I don't have friends that want to play this with me.
    Given how bleak "content" there is and daily things to do, it's sort of hard to find any super active team that doesnt come together for new content releases and then drops the game. It's a weird on/off thing with how the game is being ran. All you can do is keeping looking for teams to join

Is everyone just hanging in Kvaris? Cause that would mean it's the same problem as PSO2 again where nobody does early game content anymore and late comers just have to grind quietly and alone.
    Yes, Kvaris and Central City. The only issue with new players is not knowing how to speed level up to current content even though Sega points out how to do so or other players say it. Like I said, do your NPC tasks for massive EXP payouts and Yellow Trigs, thats all you can do because there is ZERO incentive to run lower content if you're an endgame player. Theres no benefit to it and it was the same with base PSO2 which is why you had Bonus Quest keys, daily EXP CO's etc to do for fast leveling.

Finally, I was told to multi-weapon daggers and double saber but they don't really feel complimentary? I lose whirlwind if I dagger too much which is devastating since I need to keep it up for DA. (I hate how this isn't a PA anymore) I feel no reason to use daggers as a multi-wep I feel they'd be better on their own, but in that case what do I put on DS?
    Currently multi weaponing something offers this:

-Save meseta and resources into having to re-invest into another weapon on your class kit
    -Depending on the weapon, it's WA or PA's may synergize nicely with your gameplay

Mutli weaponing isn't heavily needed right now, we're not at a point in the game yet where it's highly recommended for top DPS

To your question though: Knuckles
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

About Yellow Trigger.
    Many people maybe want to run at 14/9 to 28/9 because it will have 50% for all yellow trigger exp boost that day. You can try asking that day or just run with random ppl.

Is this game dead already?
    20 players at Central Retem, nobody to do the gigantix or veteran.

It's distressing.

WHY I can't buy certain outfits ?
    Can't buy Kranos Ares ... [Ou] but I can buy basewear and [In].

Same for "Solar Protector" (I don't remember the exact name), impossible to buy... it's related to a title ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bojji View Post
    WHY I can't buy certain outfits ?
    Can't buy Kranos Ares ... [Ou] but I can buy basewear and [In].

Same for "Solar Protector" (I don't remember the exact name), impossible to buy... it's related to a title ?
    A few possibilities:
    1. Supply: if there are no tickets available on the market (either due to low pulling for the scratch they were in, or popularity, thus supply has been used up), then there aren't any to buy.

2. PSO2 or NGS: (related to #1) remember, some tickets were released only on the base game, and can't be bought in NGS; also, if it is one that has been part of a scratch on both, check the shops in both.

3. SEGA-induced FOMO: If you are playing the Global version, there are several outfits that were only ever available from the limited time Fresh Finds Shop, most of which iirc were account locked, so they are just not obtainable anymore (same applies for anything that has been part of SG scratches).
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 2, 2022 at 06:43 PM.

How does one purchase AC now with a foreign debit card? I imagine PSO2es is no longer relevant?
    Pso2 es is dead.
    My crypto dot com credit card allows foreign transactions however.
    You might also be able to just tell your bank ahead of time you're going to make a foreign transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    A few possibilities:
    1. Supply: if there are no tickets available on the market (either due to low pulling for the scratch they were in, or popularity, thus supply has been used up), then there aren't any to buy.

2. PSO2 or NGS: (related to #1) remember, some tickets were released only on the base game, and can't be bought in NGS; also, if it is one that has been part of a scratch on both, check the shops in both.

3. SEGA-induced FOMO: If you are playing the Global version, there are several outfits that were only ever available from the limited time Fresh Finds Shop, most of which iirc were account locked, so they are just not obtainable anymore (same applies for anything that has been part of SG scratches).
    The items appear well in the market, at least when I press "check item market price".

I didn't think to check on PSO2, it's a possibility.
    But the items mentioned are from the last scratch (phantastic memories) and I have already been able to buy another item.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojji View Post
    The items appear well in the market, at least when I press "check item market price".

I didn't think to check on PSO2, it's a possibility.
    But the items mentioned are from the last scratch (phantastic memories) and I have already been able to buy another item.
    So, you can se them on the player market from "check item market price" from the scratch list, but not when you search for them directly in the player market? If that's the case, then you are probably experiencing some kind of bug. Best to report it and hope today's maintenance fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So, you can se them on the player market from "check item market price" from the scratch list, but not when you search for them directly in the player market? If that's the case, then you are probably experiencing some kind of bug. Best to report it and hope today's maintenance fixes it.
    I also think it's a bug because it's really weird.

I checked on the PSO2 market and there are no items I'm looking for.