Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Questions regarding Multi-weapon o-o

- If I use Rifle as base, Tmg as sub .... can I still use ChainTrigger?
    - If I use Multi-weapon, combine them at +0, then upgrade the weapon to +30, the sub weapon will be counted as +30?
    - That "innate affix thing" (Fatal, Attack, Termina(?)) .... if I have them on base, do sub get the bonus too? Or it only affect the base, and for sub, must have it's own innate-affix-thing?

Considering Tmg is expensive, I was wondering if I can use other weapon as base _(:3」
    Thank you.
    - I heard something about some bugs involving TMGs and multi-weapon but can't say for sure.
    - The sub weapon doesn't really matter. When it vanishes all that is factored in is the base weapon's stats (i.e. Swords combined with Rod will scale techs with striking multipliers afaik)
    - The Preset Abilities will work regardless since it all counts as one weapon now just with the functions of the other you combined it with.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah, I see .... I'll wait until further info regarding Chain Trigger then, thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Chain trigger doesn't work with other weapons even if they're multiweapons combined with TMG, but it'll work with TMGs regardless of whether theyre combined with something or not. Think of it like just having both weapons equipped at once rather than actually combining them.
    They share the stats of the primary weapon so you don't need to bother grinding or affixing the secondary, but since weapons from the same weapon series all have the same stats and pot anyway it doesn't really matter.
    I heard they changed the damage type thing to no longer only be based on the primary weapon though, so if you combine weapons with different damage types then you'll need to take that into consideration with your affixes. I'm not really sure how true that is though.

Also, even though you can equip it with only the class that can use the secondary they always have the model of the primary on your back at first when you switch to them. So if you want to idle in the town with your favorite weapon, make sure it's the primary, since you can't use an attack to switch it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Chain trigger doesn't work with other weapons even if they're multiweapons combined with TMG, but it'll work with TMGs regardless of whether theyre combined with something or not. Think of it like just having both weapons equipped at once rather than actually combining them.
    They share the stats of the primary weapon so you don't need to bother grinding or affixing the secondary, but since weapons from the same weapon series all have the same stats and pot anyway it doesn't really matter.
    I heard they changed the damage type thing to no longer only be based on the primary weapon though, so if you combine weapons with different damage types then you'll need to take that into consideration with your affixes. I'm not really sure how true that is though.

Also, even though you can equip it with only the class that can use the secondary they always have the model of the primary on your back at first when you switch to them. So if you want to idle in the town with your favorite weapon, make sure it's the primary, since you can't use an attack to switch it there.
    Oh, my plan is to use exclusively Tmg, but using main weapon's pot to make it (hopefully) cheaper Gonna need to see market prices tho.
    Since so far it seems GuTe seems nicer than GuFi (for me), I hope Talis is cheap Or if Fi's weapon is cheaper, I'd go for GuFi, I guess .... or Rifle since it's Gu main

Do the PB follow base (main) weapon?

As far as looks, I'm using handgun accessories for both hand, and invisible camo, so, looks shouldn't matter at all
    - Ship 2 -

Oh, my plan is to use exclusively Tmg, but using main weapon's pot to make it (hopefully) cheaper Gonna need to see market prices tho.
    Since so far it seems GuTe seems nicer than GuFi (for me), I hope Talis is cheap Or if Fi's weapon is cheaper, I'd go for GuFi, I guess .... or Rifle since it's Gu main
    The weapons need to be the same series so the pot and cost of upgrading would be the same regardless of which one is the main weapon, and you'd still need tmg of that same series.

Do the PB follow base (main) weapon?
    The PB is based on the last one you used. So if you use a PA, normal, weapon action, or skill from one of the weapons then that's the one that'll be picked for the PB. I've run into this a lot with my launcher/rifle where I use WB then want to use the launcher PB but accidentally use the rifle one because I forgot to use a launcher attack to switch back to launcher first.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 15, 2021 at 11:39 PM.

Oh yes, I forgot about the weapon series _(:3」
    There goes my Tmg / Talis then lol
    The one with same series is the step dodge one (which I'm bad at) _(:3」

Cattleya(?) is sword, knuck, tmg, wand, huh ..... my .... hopefully 1 of them is cheap _(:3」

Thank you for PB info too!
    Knuck looks cool for PB, would like to see highest damage one, I guess ....
    - Ship 2 -

Does the barta blot and zonde clad from FO and TE stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellex View Post
    Does the barta blot and zonde clad from FO and TE stack?
    no

5char
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I saw plenty of Ra/Fi and Fi/Ra recently... What's a good point of this setup?

For some reason I can't enter PSO2 version, I always get 630 error even though PSO2 NGS works fine. Removed eng patch and tried to launch it from JP launcher, but still same error. Any ideas how to fix this? And also I can't login to my main character in PSO2es too
    ID: Maks