Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralPit View Post
    I can confirm that it's 500 separate transactions. Take example, buying a stack of an augment capsule counts as 1, while buying 3 of them, one at a time, counts as 3. Buying different items at the same time will still count as just 1 also. It's tedious, but that's how it works.
    you're right.. and apparently the shop owner has to get earlier title first to unlock the shop advertisement

Spoiler!

oh well.. sega..
    Is coffee good for you?

Where is a good area to level up after lvl 25? I was using Retem Alnothe but now the enemies are giving low exp.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    Where is a good area to level up after lvl 25? I was using Retem Alnothe but now the enemies are giving low exp.
    Retem Yellow until you can access Rank 2
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Doea anyone have a good ngs template for matoi? I wanna finally update mine bit I am so bad at using the character creator from scratch. Lmao

I've just come back basically after leaving PSO2 before Ep 6, having some level 80's, being pissed about the IP ban, and now am using the proxy.

How does one purchase AC now with a foreign debit card? I imagine PSO2es is no longer relevant?

Oh yeah, and how's the English speaking player base on Ship 2 on the JP server these days?
    Last edited by Sesheenku; Aug 24, 2022 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesheenku View Post
    I've just come back basically after leaving PSO2 before Ep 6, having some level 80's, being pissed about the IP ban, and now am using the proxy.

How does one purchase AC now with a foreign debit card? I imagine PSO2es is no longer relevant?

Oh yeah, and how's the English speaking player base on Ship 2 on the JP server these days?
    Google made a change (idk why) recently and nobody around the world who was playing foreign Gacha games or games in general can no longer use their card through Google Pay. So I think the other alternatives is to go back to marked up WebMoney cards or if your bank supports foreign transactions to purchase AC straight from PSO2's official site itself. unless you can manage to get a JP bank card somehow. Nobody knows if Google will reverse this card paying block anytime soon but everywhere who played games outside NGS is pretty upset about it (Sega has nothing to do with card blocks)

Ship 2 eng community is just fine, nothing really significantly different than probably what you remember. I wouldnt say player count matter since well, thats Sega fault and its a thing on Global too
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well I CAN make foreign purchases but usually my card flags me once and I just have to make the purchase again, does that work?

Well I CAN make foreign purchases but usually my card flags me once and I just have to make the purchase again, does that work?
    I'd assume so, I'm not entirely sure but you should probably call your bank and let them know its you buying from Japan in case they lock your card or hold payments.

I havent bought AC since the block and I havent checked to see if my card is good to go, my alternative was to use a JP google play account/VPN when i decide to do so
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Is this game dead already?

Yesterday I was hanging in Retem and a concert occurred and not a single person was there. It's just awful when you compare PSO2 concerts and how those were always full on the JP server...

I tried to get peeps to yellow trigger with me in Aelio in the PSO2 discord but they're just yelling about anime and EQs and totally ignore me.

I want to play more of this but it really feels soulless without an active team and I don't have friends that want to play this with me.

Is everyone just hanging in Kvaris? Cause that would mean it's the same problem as PSO2 again where nobody does early game content anymore and late comers just have to grind quietly and alone.

Finally, I was told to multi-weapon daggers and double saber but they don't really feel complimentary? I lose whirlwind if I dagger too much which is devastating since I need to keep it up for DA. (I hate how this isn't a PA anymore) I feel no reason to use daggers as a multi-wep I feel they'd be better on their own, but in that case what do I put on DS?
    Last edited by Sesheenku; Sep 7, 2022 at 05:27 PM.

Yesterday I was hanging in Retem and a concert occurred and not a single person was there. It's just awful when you compare PSO2 concerts and how those were always full on the JP server...
    Is everyone just hanging in Kvaris? Cause that would mean it's the same problem as PSO2 again where nobody does early game content anymore and late comers just have to grind quietly and alone.
    To address these two things at once:

You can get the concert boost even if you are in Central City or the Kvaris Camp (as long as you are actually in the city/camp and not in the Salon when the concert ends), so most people who care about the boost tend to be in Kvaris Camp when the concert is going on (or just about to end).
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 7, 2022 at 06:15 PM.