Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Today I happen to wait for a Gigantix in the Northen Areio and had imprudence to leave an area whith 32/32 ppl in it. When I tried to reenter I got into another instance of Northen Areio of same block with just few ppl in it, while some of them (3-4 ppl) tried to kill a Gigantix - absolute useless and suicide act btw. So I had an idea about this endless waiting have something to do with a fact of Gigantix appearing there and not in the instance where majority of ppl was. Any thoughts?
    pro tip: you dont need a 32/32 lobby to kill a Gigantix boss, you also don't need to be 8/8 for EQ bosses either with how it scales. if you joined those 3-4 ppl and you were all Lv20, you could have killed it but if you had shitters who were Lv19 and below doing 1's thinking theyre helping then I can see why you would be a little annoyed
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

really? good to know i always wonder why 16 mpa can kill it but 32 can't :T

Gigantix HP scales dynamically based on the players around it, it just seems easier with more people.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Do we still get 20% of our subclass' stats?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Gigantix HP scales dynamically based on the players around it, it just seems easier with more people.
    found some group that told other to wait outside the song range they will call when boss is about to die that was a funny move

Do we still get 20% of our subclass' stats?
    Currently subclass does not affect mainclass stats.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    found some group that told other to wait outside the song range they will call when boss is about to die that was a funny move
    Oops! We forgot to tell you when the boss was about to die, sorry guys!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

seems easier but sometimes a small group is better, just depends on the players skill
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I don't think the scaling is linear either, but it kinda comes down to less people means individual player output matters more, and more people means individual player output matters less, but there's also more opportunities for a larger percentage of the players to not be able to do enough.

Currently subclass does not affect mainclass stats.
    Euh, well that's disappoint. Add this along the fact that most of the good skills are main class exclusive and this makes subclasses less important than in OG PSO2. Let's hope this changes in the future.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Anyone know the name of the costume on this tweet? I think the tweet said it's a male costume, so, probably using chest attachment / acc ....

I'm not sure if it's from old PSO2 or not ..... I don't remember seeing something like that.

https://twitter.com/operatorko/statu...21780961742848

Thank you very much
    It's Garoa's outfit with one of the the boob accessories colored for the outfit. I don't know what the rest of the accessories are, or what body paint or inner wear they used though.