Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 183
  1. #161

    Default

    How are Japanese players with the minimum sales price restriction of certain AC Scratch items?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  2. #162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    How are Japanese players with the minimum sales price restriction of certain AC Scratch items?
    Some of these 500k meseta items aren't very popular and never end up selling, in fact in the screenshot below you'll see 10 pages of this item and it only begins to increase beyond 500k at the end of page 10, I'm sure whoever scratched this item are seething inside with self-loathing for spending AC.

    Spoiler!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  3. #163

    Default

    Have they ever said Br SG scratch will be added not replace a whole scratch?

  4. #164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    Have they ever said Br SG scratch will be added not replace a whole scratch?
    You mean the other SG scratch? That ends today so won't be available after maintenance regardless.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  5. #165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    You mean the other SG scratch? That ends today so won't be available after maintenance regardless.
    you should check the SG scratch page it still there i just feel like a dump for do a 40 pull ticket yesterday
    Last edited by oratank; Aug 4, 2021 at 02:14 AM.

  6. #166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    you should check the SG scratch page it still there i just feel like a dump for do a 40 pull ticket yesterday
    It is no longer in the list of currently on sale scratches and was supposed to end today:

    https://pso2.jp/players/catalog/
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  7. #167

    Default

    they just change its banner old SG item are in there all of it

  8. #168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    they just change its banner old SG item are in there all of it
    Ah you mean items added to the old scratch and labelled as a new one.

    Yeah, that's... cheap
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  9. #169
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Hello

    Do we know when's the reward from WebPanel is?
    There's reward for unit affixing / grinding, I think?

    Thank you
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

  10. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hello

    Do we know when's the reward from WebPanel is?
    There's reward for unit affixing / grinding, I think?

    Thank you
    Reward Period 1 (EXP, Acquired Meseta, etc)
    11am JST, 11th August 2021 to start of maintenance 18th August 2021

    Reward Period 2 (Grind, etc)
    End of maintenance on 25th August 2021 to Start of maintenance on 1st September 2021
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Similar Threads

  1. Quick Question, Need a Quick Answer!
    By oifjustus in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 23, 2012, 08:51 PM
  2. JP PSU Ask a quick question, get a quick answer!
    By Mystic_Nessly in forum PSU General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 21, 2011, 04:50 PM
  3. 2 Quick Questions plZ AnSWEr!
    By Reystradamus in forum PSU General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 27, 2007, 05:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 26, 2004, 08:25 PM
  5. Quick Question Please Answer Fast
    By Yoda86 in forum PSO: Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 20, 2003, 03:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •