Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    As SEGA stated the digital goods included with the new Physical release of NGS?
    Same items as the ones in the AC Shop minus the physical package but each has a buy limit of 1. Go import a few.

One important thing to note is you get 12 badges which you can exchange for the same items as the AC store packs but there does not appear to be a trade limit so you could get 4 Basewears if you really wanted to.

https://pso2.jp/products/pkg/ngsstarter/
    https://pso2.jp/players/news/28258/
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Aug 22, 2021 at 09:51 PM.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Same items as the ones in the AC Shop minus the physical package but each has a buy limit of 1. Go import a few.

One important thing to note is you get 12 badges which you can exchange for the same items as the AC store packs but there does not appear to be a trade limit so you could get 4 Basewears if you really wanted to.

https://pso2.jp/products/pkg/ngsstarter/
    https://pso2.jp/players/news/28258/
    Can any of that stuff be sold on the market and the price I want?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

as fighter i need some advice : well i play as Fi/Hu , i use the hunter sword as an anti minion weapon and the knuckes and daggers i use them for bosses.

the issue its the double saber: i dont know when its necessary to use that weapon , do you guys have any tip or its just a matter of personal likes

is it safe to assume that all of our gear from PSO2 are useless? can I sell my +35 equipments without regretting it later? lol

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    is it safe to assume that all of our gear from PSO2 are useless? can I sell my +35 equipments without regretting it later? lol
    the OG armors since day 1 are obsolete but the weapons are still on debate for now , just wait for the desert release to see.

BTW dont dump the OG equipment like nothing , OG-PSO2 its still worth to play for many reasons

1 screenshots scenaries , fashion leftovers and any other means
    2 weapons skins from the stores and enemy drops or any weapon that can be use as a skin source when the weapon form change its available in NGS one day
    3 and most important star gems sources

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    It's not exactly useless granted its Cras gear at least, once 5* gear is released in Dec/Jan then it will be for sure useless overall. You should only hold on to gear you want for memories or stuff you know you used a lot in PSO2c, completely up to you though

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    the OG armors since day 1
    in defense sure because 28 Def vs current 56 Def 4* is obvious, if you didnt do God affixes on your Cras units then I would agree but if you did then they're still worth using for the overall attack spread. Worked out just well for us who waited on 5* gear soon
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    in defense sure because 28 Def vs current 56 Def 4* is obvious, if you didnt do God affixes on your Cras units then I would agree but if you did then they're still worth using for the overall attack spread. Worked out just well for us who waited on 5* gear soon
    well i never been a try hard with the effects , i just ask for extra HP , PP and all resist as minimum , extra attack effects are a bonus to me

Even with god affixes, very least you should make a new weapon since they have higher base attack and multi weapon comes in handy when you want to say, set off a stationary sticky bomb whilst still being able to use Launcher PAs while that bomb is active.

As for units, you can get up to 10.6% on Ranged Attack if you use Geant and really want to burn your money on Ragras Soul 3. Even with Ragras Soul 2 that's a gap of 3.2%*3 between Geant and the old units. Also if you main RA the Geant penalty really doesn't do anything since status effects wear off fast.

I've included some screenshots if you want to do your own comparison on slightly old vs year old gear:

Spoiler!

Question: I see people using Gifoie on Daidal. From DPS charts I've seen Gifoie is only 2.5% stronger than Foie. The DPS difference between Foie and Gifoie doesn't seem to be worth the 5 extra PP cost. Is there any reason to be using Gifoie over Foie on a single target?
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Oct 31, 2021 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Clarified question

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post

Question: I see people using Gifoie on Daidal. From DPS charts I've seen Gifoie is only 2.5% stronger than Foie. The DPS difference between Foie and Gifoie doesn't seem to be worth the 5 extra PP cost. Is there any reason to be using Gifoie over Foie on a single target?
    Charged Gifoie? You have to keep in mind that for Fo at least you're getting pp back when charging because it takes so much longer to charge. It also benefits a lot more from the charge speed skill for photon flare. As a non-Fo it isn't really worth using, but as a Fo it's your best single target fire tech provided you can hit the spot you want with all 3 hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Charged Gifoie? You have to keep in mind that for Fo at least you're getting pp back when charging because it takes so much longer to charge. It also benefits a lot more from the charge speed skill for photon flare. As a non-Fo it isn't really worth using, but as a Fo it's your best single target fire tech provided you can hit the spot you want with all 3 hits.
    Nope, just normal uncharged Gifoie at Daidal's feet.

I guess if you time them right you can get free counters, but they don't regenerate PP so you'd still need to use rod action.