Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That happens if you try to transfer to a full block or a block that became full when you transfered to it, which can sometimes happen randomly when going from Classing to NGS.
    I see, so it's just bad timing.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I see, so it's just bad timing.
    Moreover if you're lucky enough at the start of UQ after countdown, right before teleportation nothing happen and you get a message like "you can't join the party because it's status changed". It's a similar bug. You can't open UQ joining menu after that and only relogin will help.

Is translation broken for anyone else? I can't get mine to update. It was working this weekend.

There are supposed to be new chat log options? I can't find them.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

https://www.bumped.org/phantasy/pso2...es-12-15-2021/
    Patch Note:

Mag:

- Added Sonar Support Settings

can't find it, where is it?
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    https://www.bumped.org/phantasy/pso2...es-12-15-2021/
    Patch Note:

Mag:

- Added Sonar Support Settings

can't find it, where is it?
    Is under equipment > Mag > radar. Or something like that, if I remember correctly
    Last edited by Apostosis; Dec 17, 2021 at 02:17 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Apostosis View Post
    Is under equipment > Mag > radar. Or something like that, if I remember correctly
    found it, apparently my translation patch is broken so the button has no label (have to turn off patch first). but apparently latest tweaker update fixed that
    Is coffee good for you?

I actually do have something that's been bugging me. The Relik weapons... You can find em in Alnothe too, right? Even if it's just a slim chance, I'd rather be farming there than the Lower Level area given how more compact it is.

Also would like to see its color variant too if one's been spotted (Prefer to see a Rod, Talis or Wand, as a Te/Fo main, but optional). Appreciated in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralPit View Post
    I actually do have something that's been bugging me. The Relik weapons... You can find em in Alnothe too, right? Even if it's just a slim chance, I'd rather be farming there than the Lower Level area given how more compact it is.

Also would like to see its color variant too if one's been spotted (Prefer to see a Rod, Talis or Wand, as a Te/Fo main, but optional). Appreciated in advance.
    oh i thought Global was meme'ing when I saw someone call them "Reliks" but holy crap man is the global translation team dumb sometimes. idk how they didnt just put "Relics" like normal because these weapons are from older games, hense Relic.

they drop from Lv30+ sources only, how detailed each Relic drops is something we're all still trying to figure out. VERY VERY low drop rates on them, farm whatever you're going for, just make sure its Lv30+, do the EQs as well too
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Spoiler!

Should I?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.