Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Other than what Anduril said, it's worth noting that, if you care about the story, expect the story translation to be very slow or to not be available for a long time. The story translation hasn't been available for the current JP PSO2 since March, because the major update back then caused issues with the translation patches.
    Technically, it is available, but via a series of manual patches (broken up by Episode) that are available on their discord.


  2. #22

    Default

    look like we only download about 2.5 gb if update it from base pso2 right? or something wrong here

  3. #23

    Default

    adding a common questions tab to the OP so hopefully people look there first otherwise i guess people can point them there, it's definitely going to be a long post over time. I'll add stuff to it later today but any questions pertaining to classes will be added to their class threads because I just want general info here. I suppose if it pertains specifically to GBL or JP, I'll just give it that tag but if I make any mistakes about it, let me know because I will have minimal knowledge on how GBL is handled on specific things.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 8, 2021 at 04:53 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

  4. #24
    Love is all ar♥und ♪~ Arika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ohtoku city. Neudaiz
    Posts
    6,381

    Default

    Seem that JP client is avaiable now? Can anyone check it on the setting if there is langue option?

    "ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server


  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Seem that JP client is avaiable now? Can anyone check it on the setting if there is langue option?
    there is no language option on the main screen, just general stuff then server select. you also have tweaker as an alternative

    nothing in the launcher either
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

  6. #26

    Default

    worth 50 bucks ?

    N-Rappy Suit [Fu] (Fullset Wear)
    MTN: Idle - Rappy (Change Motions)
    MTN: Glide - Rappy (Change Motions)
    STP: Rappy - Love (Stamp)
    Premium Set (15 Days) x2
    Material Storage Use (15 Days) x2
    N-Rare Drop Rate +50% x3
    N-EXP Earned +10% x3
    Salon Free Pass
    N-Half Scape Doll x5
    Monotite x30
    Dualomite x30
    Trinite x30
    Photon Chunk x50
    Photon Quartz x50

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    adding a common questions tab to the OP so hopefully people look there first otherwise i guess people can point them there, it's definitely going to be a long post over time. I'll add stuff to it later today but any questions pertaining to classes will be added to their class threads because I just want general info here. I suppose if it pertains specifically to GBL or JP, I'll just give it that tag but if I make any mistakes about it, let me know because I will have minimal knowledge on how GBL is handled on specific things.
    This is cool.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  8. #28
    Love is all ar♥und ♪~ Arika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ohtoku city. Neudaiz
    Posts
    6,381

    Default

    Thank at least it is confirmed that it won't have option then.

    I know tweaker is a choice there, but it probably require a long waiting until they finish each story, so global should be better for me since they mention both server will update together now

    "ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server


  9. #29
    Love is all ar♥und ♪~ Arika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ohtoku city. Neudaiz
    Posts
    6,381

    Default

    Okay, so Global client still have voice selection there, not bad.
    Last edited by Arika; Jun 8, 2021 at 06:51 AM.

    "ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server


  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    This is cool.
    Agreed. Thank you for your work.

Similar Threads

  1. Quick Question, Need a Quick Answer!
    By oifjustus in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 23, 2012, 08:51 PM
  2. JP PSU Ask a quick question, get a quick answer!
    By Mystic_Nessly in forum PSU General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 21, 2011, 04:50 PM
  3. 2 Quick Questions plZ AnSWEr!
    By Reystradamus in forum PSU General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 27, 2007, 05:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 26, 2004, 08:25 PM
  5. Quick Question Please Answer Fast
    By Yoda86 in forum PSO: Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 20, 2003, 03:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •