Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post

    Hit my goal of 100m meseta! On to the next 100 million!
    Red Boxing or AC?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Red Boxing or AC?
    Can you believe I actually play the game? I haven't been posting my lvl 5 drops for nothing.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Can you believe I actually play the game? I haven't been posting my lvl 5 drops for nothing.
    Who hurt you man?

    Anyway, if you were able to get an average of 1.4m per day since June 9th without Red Boxing multiple accounts or scratching, then you have the best luck in the world to get the few drops that are actually worth something in the player shops.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  4. #24

    Default

    the_importer hurt me.

    Occasionally a rare drops that sells for 9m, which I already posted in this thread recently. Most of the time I forget to take a screenshot though.

    Luck has less to do with it, while hunting rares I sell the power capsules that drop for a steady income since I am not playing a melee class.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    the_importer hurt me.

    Occasionally a rare drops that sells for 9m, which I already posted in this thread recently. Most of the time I forget to take a screenshot though.

    Luck has less to do with it, while hunting rares I sell the power capsules that drop for a steady income since I am not playing a melee class.
    Don't know what ship you're running on, but only AC stuff sells for that sort of price where I play.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Don't know what ship you're running on, but only AC stuff sells for that sort of price where I play.
    Ship3JP, are you playing on the Global servers or using the translation patch?

    The most expensive AC stuff over here seems to go for less than 2m, if AC stuff sold for 9m you could easily make a killing with the scratch exchange bonus tickets.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Occasionally a rare drops that sells for 9m, which I already posted in this thread recently. Most of the time I forget to take a screenshot though.

    Luck has less to do with it, while hunting rares I sell the power capsules that drop for a steady income since I am not playing a melee class.
    It's make things much easier when you can sell stuff in MyShop, but I swore not to spend a cent on online games and late PSO2 and NGS doesn't stimulate this desire either. Especially SEGA greediness when they just cut off free players from trading.


    Highest number with Flex Arrow 3rd level charge outside of Raid Boss Break state.

    Spoiler!

  8. #28

    Default

    Spoiler!

    Lvl 5 taoclovE! Too bad it's Fixa Termina...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I swore not to spend a cent on online games and late PSO2 and NGS doesn't stimulate this desire either. Especially SEGA greediness when they just cut off free players from trading.
    Totally understandable considering the current stagnant state of the game. But nice battle power rating!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  9. #29

    Default

    Nice, was not expecting a reduction of 2 Excubes for Lv4 Pot:

    Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Nice, was not expecting a reduction of 2 Excubes for Lv4 Pot:
    But no grind and weapon fuison cost reduce which are most expencive here.

    Made Bow/Talis and... it's bugged. When I use Dimensional Ray Talis's WA disappear and vice versa.
    Awful AoE and PB filling increase not worth making as I thought: still same 2 times per UQ.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Aug 25, 2021 at 09:09 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. April 2008 Finds/Synths/Accomplishment Thread
    By Ryna in forum PSU General
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2008, 05:14 AM
  2. March 2008 Finds/Synths/Accomplishment Thread
    By Ryna in forum PSU General
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: Apr 1, 2008, 07:02 AM
  3. Feb 2008 Finds/Synths/Accomplishment Thread
    By Skuda in forum PSU General
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: Mar 1, 2008, 07:35 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 05:24 PM
  5. Replies: 309
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2007, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •