Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post

Hit my goal of 100m meseta! On to the next 100 million!
    Red Boxing or AC?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Red Boxing or AC?
    Can you believe I actually play the game? I haven't been posting my lvl 5 drops for nothing.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Can you believe I actually play the game? I haven't been posting my lvl 5 drops for nothing.
    Who hurt you man?

Anyway, if you were able to get an average of 1.4m per day since June 9th without Red Boxing multiple accounts or scratching, then you have the best luck in the world to get the few drops that are actually worth something in the player shops.
    Spoiler!

the_importer hurt me.

Occasionally a rare drops that sells for 9m, which I already posted in this thread recently. Most of the time I forget to take a screenshot though.

Luck has less to do with it, while hunting rares I sell the power capsules that drop for a steady income since I am not playing a melee class.

the_importer hurt me.

Occasionally a rare drops that sells for 9m, which I already posted in this thread recently. Most of the time I forget to take a screenshot though.

Luck has less to do with it, while hunting rares I sell the power capsules that drop for a steady income since I am not playing a melee class.
    Don't know what ship you're running on, but only AC stuff sells for that sort of price where I play.
    Spoiler!

Don't know what ship you're running on, but only AC stuff sells for that sort of price where I play.
    Ship3JP, are you playing on the Global servers or using the translation patch?

The most expensive AC stuff over here seems to go for less than 2m, if AC stuff sold for 9m you could easily make a killing with the scratch exchange bonus tickets.

It's make things much easier when you can sell stuff in MyShop, but I swore not to spend a cent on online games and late PSO2 and NGS doesn't stimulate this desire either. Especially SEGA greediness when they just cut off free players from trading.

Highest number with Flex Arrow 3rd level charge outside of Raid Boss Break state.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Lvl 5 taoclovE! Too bad it's Fixa Termina...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I swore not to spend a cent on online games and late PSO2 and NGS doesn't stimulate this desire either. Especially SEGA greediness when they just cut off free players from trading.
    Totally understandable considering the current stagnant state of the game. But nice battle power rating!

Nice, was not expecting a reduction of 2 Excubes for Lv4 Pot:

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Nice, was not expecting a reduction of 2 Excubes for Lv4 Pot:
    But no grind and weapon fuison cost reduce which are most expencive here.

Made Bow/Talis and... it's bugged. When I use Dimensional Ray Talis's WA disappear and vice versa.
    Awful AoE and PB filling increase not worth making as I thought: still same 2 times per UQ.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Aug 25, 2021 at 09:09 PM.