Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Field Gathering Guide

I will post/update the maps as I find them or when I get some time to do so. You will have likely come across these already but this is just for the sake of having most or all of the mapped stuff in one space. Please keep the discussion relevant to resources, findings, etc.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Big thank you (ありがとうございます) to the people who have spent the time to document all of this, it's immensely helpful to everyone. Sources (that I know of) are listed at the bottom of the post.

Pro Tip
    -Make use of your Mags Sonar if you're struggling to find specific resources

Region Maps
    Spoiler!

Interactive Field Guide
    Spoiler!

Weapon Locations
    Spoiler!

Red Box Map
    Spoiler!

Daily Rare Material Location
    Spoiler!

ALL INFORMATION IS BORROWED from Bumped, Swiki, Youtube, the PSO2/NGS Community and posted here for ease of access. I give my thanks to the people working hard on translating and updating the information we use on a daily basis to help ease our life while playing PSO2/NGS and being able to enjoy the game today and forward into the future. Consider visiting them for more information that may or may not be here or for your general update information for the game:

https://pso2ngs.swiki.jp/

https://www.bumped.org/phantasy/

https://arks-layer.com/

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page

https://pso2roboarks.jp/ngs/
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 3, 2022 at 04:34 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

cool, I've leave these here. I'm not sure if the map is going to be updated again on OBT/official launch so I wanted to wait in case box/mat locations end up changing. I do know if you leave the area youre gathering in (well you might not have to leave completely, just get some distance) and turn around quickly that photon quartz/chunks will usually respawn back. not so sure about the boxes though.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

added some screenshots, can use roboarks site too I suppose but I haven't checked it out myself yet. content posted may not be fully up to date or work in progress as a fyi
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 12, 2021 at 09:09 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

It's not perfect, but here's a video of my gathering route. The idea was to minimize teleporting and backtracking but everything in West Aelio is so far apart that it's hard to be sure I got most of it without constantly checking a map. You also get to see me suck at fighting an Eldi Scythe and get lost in south Aelio. Also, the veterans are a secondary thing, so I wasn't specifically going out of my way for them.

alpha reactor is one time limited or does it respawn ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    alpha reactor is one time limited or does it respawn ?
    They respawn, but their potential spawn points seem really spread out.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 19, 2021 at 05:43 PM.

added Gigantix locations and a couple of other things, etc etc
    PSO2 NGS

What a chore these Gigantix are!
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Jun 24, 2021 at 01:54 AM. Reason: image link
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Retem map added, Alpha Reactor tab updated, removed Gigantix times etc because Sega killed that a long time ago. Will add red box map when its finished alongside other new stuff. if you have that stuff already, feel free to add it here or w/e and I'll add it to the OP.
    PSO2 NGS