Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is wand better at applying elemental downs than spell casting or is it about the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
    Is wand better at applying elemental downs than spell casting or is it about the same?
    I haven't done any serious testing but casting seems to be more effective in that regard. However, I do feel like I get more downs in general with wand since it builds physical downs as well, often one right after the other.

Has anyone figured out what Wand Lovers actually does? I know what the description says but I still get knocked around with it up, don't seem to block/deflect any attacks, and the duration is very different than the description (150 on, 90 off).
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Has anyone figured out what Wand Lovers actually does? I know what the description says but I still get knocked around with it up, don't seem to block/deflect any attacks, and the duration is very different than the description (150 on, 90 off).
    It specifically gives you i-frames and super armor on your normals. The i-frames seem to be right at the start, and the small delay between swings is when you have the super armor. I have noticed the duration being inconsistent though. Sometimes it's really long and sometimes it's the normal 30 seconds, I have no idea what's causing it.

That explains why I am having problems with it. It feels so inconsistent. I guess it is ok for one point. Just use on cooldown and hope it does something.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

I'm struggling to gain understanding with the new affix system

So the dmg boost are now separated into weapon type:

- Strike Weapon Damage
    - Range Weapon Damage
    - Tech Weapon Damage

and then there are certain affixes that give boost:

- +Damage %
    Example: C/エアル・ドミナ (Aer Domina)
    HP +5 PP+3 Damage +1.5%

and other type which target specific element: C/サンダーウィーカーⅠ
    + 2.5% Dmg to Lightning-weak

---------------------------------------

With this surface knowledge, It's imply Wands are strictly boosted with [Tech Weapon Damage], and Assault Rifle will be boosted using [Range Weapon Damage]

Question:

1. If my units were affixed with [Tech Weapon Damage], will my Assault Rifle gain dmg boost?

2. If my units+weapon were affixed with [Tech Weapon Damage], but my Wands also has multi (Rifle as second form), will my Rifle gain dmg boost benefit?
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    Question:

1. If my units were affixed with [Tech Weapon Damage], will my Assault Rifle gain dmg boost?

2. If my units+weapon were affixed with [Tech Weapon Damage], but my Wands also has multi (Rifle as second form), will my Rifle gain dmg boost benefit?
    Your rifle will deal extra tech damage, but rifles don't do tech damage, so the answer is no.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Your rifle will deal extra tech damage, but rifles don't do tech damage, so the answer is no.
    alright thanks, that makes sense.

I guess I'll pick dual-stat affixing, but on the weapon affix only for the same type
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    alright thanks, that makes sense.

I guess I'll pick dual-stat affixing, but on the weapon affix only for the same type
    If you check under Personal > Character Information you will see where the SRT Attacks are going, +damage% applies to all 3 damage types so if you plan to use multiweapons of different damage types you should be using +damage% but this currently goes up to 1.5% whereas say tech3 goes up to 2.0% and +damage% is usually more expensive.

Hope it makes sense, thunderstorms kept interrupting my morning.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    I've heard the opposite from Einhander, that secondary multis will inherit the stats of the primary weapon so all bonuses to the wand (or at least the tech affixes on the wand itself?) are converted into ranged damage when the rifle is used, while ranged damage won't do anything for it since they don't affect the wand.

Quote Originally Posted by nervnqsr View Post
    I've heard the opposite from Einhander, that secondary multis will inherit the stats of the primary weapon so all bonuses to the wand (or at least the tech affixes on the wand itself?) are converted into ranged damage when the rifle is used, while ranged damage won't do anything for it since they don't affect the wand.
    You did, did you?

Did you hear from him within the past month?