Recommended Gear
    Spoiler!

Weapon Gameplay
    Spoiler!

Weapon Meta
    Spoiler!

DPS Rotations/Charts, High Level Play Videos
    Spoiler!

ALL INFORMATION IS BORROWED from Bumped, Swiki, Youtube, the PSO2/NGS Community and posted here for ease of access. I give my thanks to the people working hard on translating and updating the information we use on a daily basis to help ease our life while playing PSO2/NGS and being able to enjoy the game today and forward into the future. Consider visiting them for more information that may or may not be here or for your general update information for the game:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/

https://pso2ngs.swiki.jp/

If any of the video links are broken (either because Youtube took them down or the Twitter post was deleted) please let me know either by DM or posting here in the thread.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 11, 2021 at 04:37 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

tech looks the most interesting out of all the class videos i have seen here, def gonna go te/hu first

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    tech looks the most interesting out of all the class videos i have seen here, def gonna go te/hu first
    The techer hammer attack are calculate based on what stat now? isn't usually Fo would upgrade the tech raw stat more and also hammer power calc from tech too?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    The techer hammer attack are calculate based on what stat now? isn't usually Fo would upgrade the tech raw stat more and also hammer power calc from tech too?
    I don't think anyone had the time to go in-depth with it. There's only one attack and defense stat now, so only damage type matters, and even then it only seems to matter for affixes. We'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    There's only one attack stat now, and while there's 3 types of attack affixes, they're based only on the type of weapon being used and not in the type of attack, so wand's PAs and techs would all be based on the affix that boosts the power of tech weapons (I'm basing this on the descriptions of each of the attack affixes in the EN NGS beta, the descriptions were melee weapon potency, ranged weapon potency and technique weapon potency).
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 5, 2021 at 05:21 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Oh, so they change it to one atk type now. this kidda make mixing job more possible I guess. Else, usually Hunter + Ranger was just pure bad.

but they still keep affix on weapon, so need to see first how important that is. Or if easy switch around.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

currently, Te/Fo is likely going to be super popular combo on the games release. Solely because of how much more benefit the class has over maining Fo but unless those datamined skills I read are also released the same day as Fo, I think Rod Te/Fo's are going to be a thing for awhile
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

force footage turned me off, but the LV cap is 20 i guess we are all gonna just get all classes capped after all

Speculation on how Te/Hu vs Te/Fo will compare? I'm leaning on just using a hunter subclass for the damage reduction and massive hunter since I usually just relied on wand smacking over tech casting in PSO2... I imagine the extra survivability might translate to more DPS opportunities and if it's like PSO2 TE casting wasn't exactly a DPS powerhouse to begin with.
    Last edited by Chigun; Jun 9, 2021 at 12:28 AM.

TeGu is running pretty well for me. I am rarely getting natural regen since dash cuts it off. The extra PP gain from normal hits compensates for this well.

With TeFo, There is definitely something to be said for two shots of 600% regen from PP Convert but, since I don't use a rod to get the regen while casting, the passive regen doesn't work as well for me. It would free up two points on the main tree for the uncharged tech skills though.

TeHu doesn't feel that great. It only has 10% passive damage reduction and Massive Hunter. It might be doable with a sword multiweapon but I doubt that will really be any better than what we get from wands.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)