Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    You did, did you?

Did you hear from him within the past month?
    Oh. Must've confused it with another video. Sorry for the misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by nervnqsr View Post
    Oh. Must've confused it with another video. Sorry for the misinformation.
    Could have been a video on the beta content, but it looks like they changed it in the actual release (otherwise there wouldn't be any reason to use damage+)
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

If you check under Personal > Character Information you will see where the SRT Attacks are going, +damage% applies to all 3 damage types so if you plan to use multiweapons of different damage types you should be using +damage% but this currently goes up to 1.5% whereas say tech3 goes up to 2.0% and +damage% is usually more expensive.

Hope it makes sense, thunderstorms kept interrupting my morning.
    noted, for now I've observed
    C/アルズ・セクレテⅡ -> +1.5% dmg
    C/アビリティⅡ -> +1% dmg
    C/エアル・ドミナ -> +1.5% dmg

Can't believe the capsule exchange process require hideous amount of minerals. oh well it is what it is

---

How does +Heal boost stuff works?

There is a skill in Te skill tree called "Te Resta Field", and it gives recovery power rate +140%
    does this affect my heal that also given to other player too?

What about buff from Quick Food using Healthy- material?
    If you used 10x of Healthy item. it'll give +50% HP Recovery

I only used these stuff for few times, and never really paid attention. but it seems the +50% hp recovery from food only affect myself (maybe it's only add multiplier for received heal / self heal)
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post

How does +Heal boost stuff works?

There is a skill in Te skill tree called "Te Resta Field", and it gives recovery power rate +140%
    does this affect my heal that also given to other player too?

What about buff from Quick Food using Healthy- material?
    If you used 10x of Healthy item. it'll give +50% HP Recovery

I only used these stuff for few times, and never really paid attention. but it seems the +50% hp recovery from food only affect myself (maybe it's only add multiplier for received heal / self heal)
    The Te skill specifically boosts the effect of restasigns you use, so I'm pretty sure it includes other players. The food bonus only boost incoming healing as far as I know, but technically it boosts it from all sources.

how viable its talis TE/FO for you guys ? i personally find it fun to play ,
    check my skill tree for main and subclass
    https://gyazo.com/f4ee38687a2f703294fe512193fcab43
    https://gyazo.com/b079fae746c4e1f3aab39c12f623eb9b

here is a video of how i play with this combo and yeah im a complete madlad :P
    https://youtu.be/DTJMpZl6NGE
    Last edited by silo1991; Jul 26, 2021 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how viable its talis TE/FO for you guys ? i personally find it fun to play ,
    check my skill tree for main and subclass
    https://gyazo.com/f4ee38687a2f703294fe512193fcab43
    https://gyazo.com/b079fae746c4e1f3aab39c12f623eb9b

here is a video of how i play with this combo and yeah im a complete madlad :P
    https://youtu.be/DTJMpZl6NGE
    Fo is a good subclass in general, especially for doing battle areas. Only using talis feels a little iffy to me though; It's pretty clunky for dealing with boss aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Only using talis feels a little iffy to me though; It's pretty clunky for dealing with boss aggro.
    One day they will release a good weapon series that has both rod and talis, then you will be able to Multiweapon your Talis into your rod.

One day they will release a good weapon series that has both rod and talis, then you will be able to Multiweapon your Talis into your rod.
    I actually tried that with rod+talis evolcoat, with this skilltree the PP regeneration actually pretty fast.

Spoiler!

I took off the floating pillbox multirock, with that the talis weapon action could hit 4 mob at once, but I recall the PP regeneration are still same so it's meh,
    not to mention it's kinda useless in EQ / gigantic (after popping talis weapon action -> continue casting with Rod),

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Fo is a good subclass in general, especially for doing battle areas. Only using talis feels a little iffy to me though; It's pretty clunky for dealing with boss aggro.
    welp at least for now Talis have step counter
    Is coffee good for you?

I actually tried that with rod+talis evolcoat, with this skilltree the PP regeneration actually pretty fast.

Spoiler!

I took off the floating pillbox multirock, with that the talis weapon action could hit 4 mob at once, but I recall the PP regeneration are still same so it's meh,
    not to mention it's kinda useless in EQ / gigantic (after popping talis weapon action -> continue casting with Rod),

we've had updates to Talis already and builds have sort of changed, im not sure why you're responding to posts back in July when the balance of things have changed somewhat. Talis is very good for mob control
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Nice, the main point was Talis didn't have a way of dealing with Boss aggro like Wand and Rod do through their weapon actions before the Evolcoat (and Straga I guess) update.