Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NGS Master Class Tree Builds Discussion

Recommended skill tree builds for all classes in one thread. These builds should hopefully point you in the right direction whether it's comparing your build to these or starting a new class. Take a look at a specific class tree build then consider a sub class to go with it from the Universal Sub Class builds. Feel free to discuss classes here or any of the class specific threads below.

Current Total SP: 47

Aelio = 20 SP
    Retem = 10 SP
    Kvaris = 10 SP
    Stia = 7 SP

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Take Note

1. Feel free to discuss any of the classes here. If you want to get more specific for a certain class, you're more than welcome to go to any of the class threads listed below and discuss it there.

2. Pick a subclass from the universal tab below

3. These builds are subject to change over time

4. These are Meta class builds

5. I will not be posting meme class/multi weapon builds for people to use

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skill Tree Simulator
    Spoiler!

Universal Subclass
    Spoiler!

Multi-Weapon Suggestions
    Spoiler!

Current Top Weapon Series & Presets
    Spoiler!

Hunter Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Ranger Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Force Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Fighter Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Gunner Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Techter Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Braver Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Bouncer Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Waker Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

Slayer Class Discussion
    Spoiler!

ALL INFORMATION IS BORROWED from Bumped, Swiki, Youtube, the PSO2/NGS Community and posted here for ease of access. I give my thanks to the people working hard on translating and updating the information we use on a daily basis to help ease our life while playing PSO2/NGS and being able to enjoy the game today and forward into the future. Consider visiting them for more information that may or may not be here or for your general update information for the game:

https://pso2ngs.swiki.jp/

https://www.bumped.org/phantasy/

https://arks-layer.com/

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 12, 2023 at 05:48 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

ALSO, I think most people know by now, theres a hidden 10% main class weapon bonus on every class. So if you main Hu, you get a 10% damage increase for using Hu's weapons. I am not sure if this damage is applied to a weapon thats been attached to lets say Sword/Knuckles, as in only the Sword would get the damage, not the knuckles. I'm more than likely guessing it won't.

one more also: Skill Tree Sim added to OP
    \https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/ngs/skillcalc.php
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 29, 2021 at 06:39 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So far, I think Te/Fo is really good combo right now since it is given that their SP can be spent to support one another when both are rely on the same tech.
    Although it is boring since we did that in vanilla PSO2 a lot already. I am looking for other combination of class that would work well.. (I don't simply aim for just fun, but want it to work as good as the regular Fi/Hu Ra/Gu Te/Fo stuffs too)

I also try out multi-weapon for wand/rod. it is pretty handy, because I never need to swap any other weapon at all as long as I am continue using Te/Fo. the basic use is just like wand, but I change to rod normal attack only to regen PP from far when situation demand, or difficult to go near enemy. Given chance, I can hammer down enemy with element tech PA.

<br>
    Last edited by Arika; Jun 12, 2021 at 11:25 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Weapon, defense gear stat compare PSO2 and NGS

Weapon

Defense gear
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

So, because you can use the normal attacks and weapon actions with combined weapons, even if you don't have access to the class, talis and WL seem like good candidates for multi-weapons since their weapon actions are just generally useful even without their skills.

Yeah Wired Lance's weapon action is really good for positioning

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Added class builds to the OP with some descriptions, shouldn't have to mention that if you dont like them, you dont have to use them. The free SP is for you to decide where to invest into so when you level your sub youre actually doing some damage otherwise i suppose if you invested into a multi weapon, you should be fine.
    PSO2 NGS

The Multi Weapon System is very cool indeed... But can sometimes give weird situations. I know the "Normal+WA only" condition
    but I thought Techniques (which are not PAs since they are common to several Classes) would be an exception. I was wrong and
    I paid the high price. I'm a TEchter/FIghter. I can use Techniques. I can use a Rod (TD+Rod Multi Weapon). But I cannot equip or
    use any Technique with my weapon. So this system makes me a TEchter unable to use Techniques, in a way. That may be the
    shittier thing I saw for a very very long time. Of course, I switched to a TD+Talis Multi Weapon an everything went back to normal
    but still... This is bullshit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    The Multi Weapon System is very cool indeed... But can sometimes give weird situations. I know the "Normal+WA only" condition
    but I thought Techniques (which are not PAs since they are common to several Classes) would be an exception. I was wrong and
    I paid the high price. I'm a TEchter/FIghter. I can use Techniques. I can use a Rod (TD+Rod Multi Weapon). But I cannot equip or
    use any Technique with my weapon. So this system makes me a TEchter unable to use Techniques, in a way. That may be the
    shittier thing I saw for a very very long time. Of course, I switched to a TD+Talis Multi Weapon an everything went back to normal
    but still... This is bullshit to me.
    I think it's fine that tech usage is tied to weapon usage in the context of a multi weapon where the only tech weapon is one you don't have, but even if you combine two tech weapons, the primary one is the one that determines if you can use techs with it with your class (I can't use techs from the weapon pallet with a rod/talis as Te even if I only want to use it as a talis). There were some data-mined icons a while ago that included versions of all the tech icons with smaller weapon symbols over them, so I think the idea is supposed to be that you can specify which weapon you cast techs with on a per slot basis, but that doesn't seem to be in.

Added Br sample tree and a Universal Sublcass tab that you can look at and decide what you want under your main class.

This upcoming weekend I'll be updating the other classes for vids etc, been busy grinding the game and playing others I kinda just let the other class threads go empty since release but I'm sure you guys have seen vids etc elsewhere by now. DPS charts are just going to be pulled from swiki or if I can find them posted elsewhere I'll post them here (while crediting them of course)

apologies though on the slack off

EDIT: Still working on them, Braver, Force, Techter and Gunner are done for now. not much but just general info

also it's fine for anyone to talk about any of the classes in this thread in depth or w/e, seeing as NGS classes doesn't have its own section (and well I guess stuff gets buried, etc) and some of the threads are getting buried it's not really an issue anymore. naturally you can go to those class thread with the links above if you want to talk specifically about that class there instead of here.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 11, 2021 at 04:47 AM.
    PSO2 NGS