Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Updated all the builds with some adjustments and finally put a Bouncer build in (sorry). I also added a couple of multi weapon suggestions too (in terms of utility) since we're not at a point where multi weapon meta's are a thing and seeing as Sega made adjustments to PBF when a DB isn't equipped makes it sound like they're going screw over weapon combos akin to main class only skills over time. speculative but hoping it doesnt go down that route. Also added a weapon series meta tab which may be temporary thing here depending on how weapon series get released.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 15, 2021 at 06:01 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

just for complement the info, BO/BR (or viceversa) have the advantage of having available 3 mini supers : braver combat , fanatic blade and jetssweep jolt

its funny exchange weapons while fighting a boss in order to use those skills , well thats my opinion , its not the absolute word
    Last edited by silo1991; Nov 16, 2021 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    just for add to the info BO/BR (or viceversa) have the advantage of having available 3 mini supers : braver combat , fanatic blade and jetssweep jolt

its funny exchange weapons while fighting a boss in oder to use those skills
    No and I'm pretty sure you're asking me to add it to the list of class combos I posted during the first week of the game which that list doesn't even matter anymore. People are either going to sub Fo or Fi and if they don't want to do that they usually sub w/e else they feel like (I'm speaking broadly and from observations, .I'm NOT speaking from a "you're gonna do this or etc" point)

TLDR: that list of class combos in the second post is old, oudated and will not be updated.

EDIT: think i misinterpreted this but even then, I don't think Bo/Br is even worth doing that
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 16, 2021 at 07:41 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    No and I'm pretty sure you're asking me to add it to the list of class combos I posted during the first week of the game which that list doesn't even matter anymore. People are either going to sub Fo or Fi and if they don't want to do that they usually sub w/e else they feel like (I'm speaking broadly and from observations, .I'm NOT speaking from a "you're gonna do this or etc" point)

TLDR: that list of class combos in the second post is old, oudated and will not be updated.

EDIT: think i misinterpreted this but even then, I don't think Bo/Br is even worth doing that
    woah no i didnt requested anything , maybe i miss express myself , let me edit it

Updated the OP again:

-Only did a slight touch up to the Universal Sub Class tab, there wasn't much to do to it since there wasn't any major changes to the skill trees that impacted them from before.
    -Updated current weapon meta tab
    -All the main classes have had their builds updated for the current 30 SP, I did not update their subs since you can just look at the Uni tab instead but I'll likely update those later.

If theres anything I'm missing or needing some critique on (like the class builds) let me know. Thanks and happy holidays to you all!
    PSO2 NGS

I've been wondering for a few months but... is it bad to take all the skills ?
    or it doesn't matter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bojji View Post
    or it doesn't matter ?
    depends on the class or you're playstyle (like you don't care about doing top damage or w/e, casual i guess), it's your preference. the builds i put are just for use as a starting baseline. some skills suck like Talis Multi Rock so they're not worth using
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Bojji View Post
    or it doesn't matter ?
    Some skills only get incrementally stronger as you dump more points into them, so it pays to have as many skills as you can afford.,

Then again, some skills you will never use and are useless such as Talis Bloom Revoke and Maintain PP Gain (maybe not as useless with Elemental Bullet Extended)
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Then again, some skills you will never use and are useless such as Talis Bloom Revoke and Maintain PP Gain (maybe not as useless with Elemental Bullet Extended)
    Maintain PP Gain is technically much less of a dps loss when mobbing, since even though normals do more damage, they only hit one enemy at a time, and as a Fo you're getting pp back from kills anyway. I think Elemental Bullet Extended should work differently though, it doesn't feel very comfortable to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Maintain PP Gain is technically much less of a dps loss when mobbing, since even though normals do more damage, they only hit one enemy at a time, and as a Fo you're getting pp back from kills anyway. I think Elemental Bullet Extended should work differently though, it doesn't feel very comfortable to use.
    Most people just spam zonde while mobbing because of how uncharged techs work though, Zan is kinda nice too.

The alternatives to not taking PP Gain are slightly higher natural PP regeneration (doesn't do anything during uncharged teching) or PP conversion which doesn't really seem to make that much of a difference.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.