Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    depends on the class or you're playstyle (like you don't care about doing top damage or w/e, casual i guess), it's your preference. the builds i put are just for use as a starting baseline. some skills suck like Talis Multi Rock so they're not worth using
    Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Some skills only get incrementally stronger as you dump more points into them, so it pays to have as many skills as you can afford.,

Then again, some skills you will never use and are useless such as Talis Bloom Revoke and Maintain PP Gain (maybe not as useless with Elemental Bullet Extended)

Thank you both for the explanation, it reassures me.

Are the Trees on the first page up to date ? Would love to recommend these to my Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Are the Trees on the first page up to date ? Would love to recommend these to my Alliance
    I last updated them after the first week, I double checked them all to make sure they were filled out but if I missed anything please let me know. for future reference you can check when I last updated it at the bottom of page.

just remember I only updated the main classes on each class tab, you'll have to reference the sub class builds in the uni sub tab but its not like much changed from the Retem update
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I don't know how long it's going to take for the skill sim to be updated so I can at least recommend some add on's to the builds I already posted which I will update the class links whenever the sim is updated again. I suggest asking elsewhere if you don't like what I post here.

Gear Tab will be updated when more concrete information comes in. While some stuff is out now, Potentials etc are still loosely floating around & I want to wait on this a bit more before I update this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This goes for all the classes:
    -If theres something new & it costs 1 SP, feel free to get it if you want
    -You can choose to put a balance or max amount of SP in specific skills (i.e. Photon Flare, 21s Active-2min CD vs 15s Active-1min 1/2s CD)
    -I think most people have plenty of skill pass resets, use those of course

Hunter

--Grab w/e weapon skills for the weapons you're using
    --Massive Hunter Short Cycle
    2 or 3 SP, which ever you prefer. It's a big cut down from a 3min CD to a 1min 55s or 1min 30s CD but duration is lower (trade off is you activate it more often)
    --Max out Flash Guard if you'd like (it's an extra 5% reduction all the time vs MHs temp reduct)
    --Pour w/e you have leftover SP into MH if you want

Fighter

--Limit Break Short Cycle
    Mind the dmg increase to you per level on this skill, suggest 3 SP for the balance, 4 if you're okay with 3s less active time w/100% more dmg to you added on.
    --Defeat Recovery
    10/15 SP should be just fine as maxing out only gives an extra 5%, if you have the extra SP then feel free to max it out then.

Ranger

--Rifle Grenadier Quick Reload
    Maxing this out seems fine, doesn't seem to be a massive deficit.
    --Launcher Attack Short Charge
    3 or 5 SP
    --Pour w/e SP you feel like into Bad Condition Resist/Reduce.

Gunner

--Max out Attack PP Recovery
    --T Machine Gun Another Arts PP Save
    3 or 5 SP, I don't see the real point to this skill with the current game & how the class plays for setting chains off. Maybe I missed something? I personally just threw 1 SP into it.
    --Throw any extra SP into Overwhelm if you like
    --Continue to ignore Rifle skills on Gu tree

Force

--Photon Flare Short Cycle
    3/5 for the balance, 4/5 if you really don't mind -3s.
    --Rod Technic PP Well Up
    3/3 seems fine, no downside to have active PP recovery while using techs.
    --Pour w/e SP you have leftover into PP Conversion or PP Recovery Boost.

Techter

--Weak Element Amplify
    10/15 is fine
    --Pour w/e leftover SP you have into whatever you feel you need.

Braver

--Resta Effect Amplify
    5/10 is fine, max out if you really want the extra heals (if you have enough SP)
    --Bow Another PP Save
    3/5 seems fine, I'm not familiar with Bow play atm but I think this helps with saving PP on setups.
    --Pour w/e leftover SP you have into whatever you feel you need.

Bouncer

--Defeat Amplify
    Just max it if you have the SP for it
    --Jetsweep Joly Short Recast
    I think maxing this is fine as long as long as you're consistent with WA counters
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 9, 2022 at 04:10 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

OP is updated, sorry about the long wait. I also wasn't aware all the links broke with the update to the sim.

Updated:

-Universal Sub Class tree
    -Current Weapon Meta
    -All Class trees

Again, any criticism is welcome with the builds or any mistakes I've made within the post. thanks
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 17, 2022 at 07:38 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

Waker tree updated as well as the "Luster" class info which isn't much outside a projected release window of Spring 2023 or later.

Call Again PP Save is missing its other levels in the sim for a total of 5. Max it out in game, in the sim its going to look like 1/5
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 7, 2022 at 05:11 AM.
    PSO2 NGS

I believe all tabs and skills trees have been updated, sorry about not getting to this at Stia release. I've been slowly losing interest in NGS and I'm just kind of on & off with the game right now until I see Sega actually care about the game again. If theres anything that needs correcting let me know, thanks

Slayer skill tree will be edited again once the class releases
    PSO2 NGS

Slayer skill tree build added for reference/use
    PSO2 NGS