Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis - Character Creation Demo/Benchmark

A new character creation demo will be released for Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis.The character creation demo will be available for PC users and can be downloaded late May.

This demo will be available for japanese version and the global version at the same time.

You'll be able to watch the opening cutscene with your character replacing Ash. As with any benchmark, is to make sure your PC is capable of running the game and to figure out what kind of performance you can expect.

Update - May 25
    Character Creation Demo - Download Link (JP Version)
    https://new-gen.pso2.jp/benchmark/download/

Character Creation Demo - Download Link (NA Version)
    https://pso2.com/media/benchmark/download
    Last edited by Maulcun; May 25, 2021 at 08:31 AM.

Win 8.1? Based Sega LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Win 8.1? Based Sega LMAO.
    Watch the Global Character Creation Benchmark not support it, lol.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Watch the Global Character Creation Benchmark not support it, lol.
    The Steam version of PSO2 does still run on Win7 and 8, it's just not listed in the requirements.

When it comes to the character creation benchmark, it all depends on where they'll distribute it. If they distribute it only through the Win10 store (oof), then it'll run only on Win10, but if they distribute it anywhere else, it'll run on the same systems as the JP version.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The Steam version of PSO2 does still run on Win7 and 8, it's just not listed in the requirements.

When it comes to the character creation benchmark, it all depends on where they'll distribute it. If they distribute it only through the Win10 store (oof), then it'll run only on Win10, but if they distribute it anywhere else, it'll run on the same systems as the JP version.
    I do hope NGS runs under Win 7 cause I will not update to the trash that is win 8 nor to the annoying crap that is win 10. I bever got win 10 because everyone I know has a number of issues with it I simply never have with win 7.

Kinda hoping win 11 is not going to try to force you to do everything online so you cannot even administrate your own pc but must ask Microsoft to do it and see them fail. I tried changing some account stuff for my parents' pcs in win 10, after following detailed guides and stuff and the website telling me everything is the way I wanted it, nothing had changed on the actual pcs of my parents, just on the website it pretended the change had been done.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I do hope NGS runs under Win 7 cause I will not update to the trash that is win 8 nor to the annoying crap that is win 10. I bever got win 10 because everyone I know has a number of issues with it I simply never have with win 7.

Kinda hoping win 11 is not going to try to force you to do everything online so you cannot even administrate your own pc but must ask Microsoft to do it and see them fail. I tried changing some account stuff for my parents' pcs in win 10, after following detailed guides and stuff and the website telling me everything is the way I wanted it, nothing had changed on the actual pcs of my parents, just on the website it pretended the change had been done.

lmao you sound like those anti vaxers
    been using windows 10 from the fall creator, got no problems, you just don't know how to use the thing properly

win 10 > win 7
    Last edited by sol_trigger; May 25, 2021 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

Happy waiting then, buddy. There is likely not going to be a Windows 11 anytime in the close future. Probably not even another Windows at all for a long time, since Microsoft is patching Windows 10 up twice a year with new features along the many security updates it gets on a monthly basis. I simply can't understand how people rather use an outdated system that a) does not get any patches anymore and thereforce is huge security risk b) falls out of favor of many software companies, and manufacturers for drivers and lastly c) that is not even supported anymore on new hardware. Hopefully your PC will never break and you will be forced to switch over to a new CPU/Mainboard, or you will beheavily disappointed.
    I don't like Microsofts online bullshit either - but it's easy - JUST. DON'T. MAKE. A. MICROSOFT. ACCOUNT. When you set up Windows 10 just disconnect internet and that's it. Make your local user account and be happy.
    Do some privacy settings here and there if you're really afraid of Microsoft phoning home and it's all fine and dandy.

Back to the thread though... Seems I should probably update my computer sooner or later. Got a measly 6800ish score on Ultra Settings, kinda sad :/ I already noticed some stuttering during the Beta, the benchmark makes it clear though. Seems my olden Core i7-3770K finally needs to grab some rest on the scrapyard.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

8.1 is still "officially supported", therefore software companies will also "officially support" it. This isn't particularly strange.

The benchmark ran fine here. Some people need to take a closer look at their settings. I have a PC which is basically low-end by now, but the benchmark recommended Q5, which I'm probably not using anyway.

got 24 fps
    amazing optimization