Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I do hope NGS runs under Win 7 cause I will not update to the trash that is win 8 nor to the annoying crap that is win 10. I bever got win 10 because everyone I know has a number of issues with it I simply never have with win 7.

Kinda hoping win 11 is not going to try to force you to do everything online so you cannot even administrate your own pc but must ask Microsoft to do it and see them fail. I tried changing some account stuff for my parents' pcs in win 10, after following detailed guides and stuff and the website telling me everything is the way I wanted it, nothing had changed on the actual pcs of my parents, just on the website it pretended the change had been done.

lmao you sound like those anti vaxers
    been using windows 10 from the fall creator, got no problems, you just don't know how to use the thing properly

win 10 > win 7
    Last edited by sol_trigger; May 25, 2021 at 08:16 PM.

with this test thing i wonder if we will get a free char slot on launch :P

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I do hope NGS runs under Win 7 cause I will not update to the trash that is win 8 nor to the annoying crap that is win 10. I bever got win 10 because everyone I know has a number of issues with it I simply never have with win 7.

Kinda hoping win 11 is not going to try to force you to do everything online so you cannot even administrate your own pc but must ask Microsoft to do it and see them fail. I tried changing some account stuff for my parents' pcs in win 10, after following detailed guides and stuff and the website telling me everything is the way I wanted it, nothing had changed on the actual pcs of my parents, just on the website it pretended the change had been done.
    Happy waiting then, buddy. There is likely not going to be a Windows 11 anytime in the close future. Probably not even another Windows at all for a long time, since Microsoft is patching Windows 10 up twice a year with new features along the many security updates it gets on a monthly basis. I simply can't understand how people rather use an outdated system that a) does not get any patches anymore and thereforce is huge security risk b) falls out of favor of many software companies, and manufacturers for drivers and lastly c) that is not even supported anymore on new hardware. Hopefully your PC will never break and you will be forced to switch over to a new CPU/Mainboard, or you will beheavily disappointed.
    I don't like Microsofts online bullshit either - but it's easy - JUST. DON'T. MAKE. A. MICROSOFT. ACCOUNT. When you set up Windows 10 just disconnect internet and that's it. Make your local user account and be happy.
    Do some privacy settings here and there if you're really afraid of Microsoft phoning home and it's all fine and dandy.

Back to the thread though... Seems I should probably update my computer sooner or later. Got a measly 6800ish score on Ultra Settings, kinda sad :/ I already noticed some stuttering during the Beta, the benchmark makes it clear though. Seems my olden Core i7-3770K finally needs to grab some rest on the scrapyard.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

I have 9700k and a 3080 and I did see some really noticeable drops in frame rate on ultra settings... man I hope they optimize it better

Any word on decrypting the new files?

Hey guys, anyone willing to post their specs and benchmark/beta test results would help. Especially from anyone with 3060 / 3060Ti / 3070.

I was hoping to get a good new PC by now that would be able to run the game over 60 FPS on maxed out settings, but because of the GPU prices just getting worse (I had no idea until a few months ago), my plans fell through and I'll be stuck on my poor GTX 650 for some months. At lowest possible settings and resolution, I get a whopping score of... 4914. The trials were nearly unplayable in the beta test but I forgot to lower resolution so I'm hoping to at least get carried through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    Hey guys, anyone willing to post their specs and benchmark/beta test results would help. Especially from anyone with 3060 / 3060Ti / 3070.

I was hoping to get a good new PC by now that would be able to run the game over 60 FPS on maxed out settings, but because of the GPU prices just getting worse (I had no idea until a few months ago), my plans fell through and I'll be stuck on my poor GTX 650 for some months. At lowest possible settings and resolution, I get a whopping score of... 4914. The trials were nearly unplayable in the beta test but I forgot to lower resolution so I'm hoping to at least get carried through them.
    Attachment 42475

this is on ultra settings. (sorry for the pic quality)

Quote Originally Posted by chrrox View Post
    Any word on decrypting the new files?
    SEGA created a base character with incomplete N- Holy Phantasm basewear and NGS hairstyle in PSO2, and you can modify color in character creation demo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you want to get average 60 FPS, you need to get a score over 6000. So I think 3060 is fast enough at 1080p.

I'd argue anyone doing PC upgrades should have done this when NGS was announced given the current GPU scalping we all know about. You could just suck it up for a couple of months until you get the GPU you want or buy a lesser card of sorts either new but kind of over priced or get one 2nd hand but you never know it that was used for mining or not
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers