Recommended Gear
    Spoiler!

Weapon Gameplay
    Spoiler!

Weapon Meta
    Spoiler!

DPS Rotations/Charts, High Level Play Videos
    Spoiler!

ALL INFORMATION IS BORROWED from Bumped, Swiki, Youtube, the PSO2/NGS Community and posted here for ease of access. I give my thanks to the people working hard on translating and updating the information we use on a daily basis to help ease our life while playing PSO2/NGS and being able to enjoy the game today and forward into the future. Consider visiting them for more information that may or may not be here or for your general update information for the game:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/

https://pso2ngs.swiki.jp/

If any of the video links are broken (either because Youtube took them down or the Twitter post was deleted) please let me know either by DM or posting here in the thread.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 8, 2021 at 04:30 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    I guess because no one else did this and with me having the initial thought that I'd hate the class still (and after playing the Beta, I like the class now), I guess I'll create the thread. Will update it later
    Went straight for sword/Hu since that's what I played most in PSO2, as I feared besides solid visual flair it's kind of boring, though I like that they made step attack strong considering it now has extremely limited mobility uses. Wish the air dive got the same treatment since it feels like has no real purpose in combat at the moment.

Iron Will being guaranteed is good imo. I wish PAs and normals interacted more, fortunately we're getting a skill for that it seems. Need to see other PAs as well, the new multi-parts one is interesting at least.

All in all, lacks dynamism at the moment imo. Hopefully now that they've added an "automatic" playstyle they won't be too scared to spice things up a little for people like me. In terms of raw numbers, not too sure where it stands.

as far i read Hunter really needs added value as main class . because i never trusted warcry in OG PSO2 , taunts never worked in defense missions , so thats why i doubt.

iron will i wish it can be used as subclass but with double (or X1.5) cooldown in that case

I wonder if hunter main would actually be one of the top dps in field boss fights.

Counter does so much damage, and if hunter can lock counter opportunity to himself with warcry, that should be quite a surge in dmg output? Though, i guess thats a big if.

only 2 out of 3 sword PA are useful, the PA with 3 slashes charge time is ridiculous long and the dmg is not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    only 2 out of 3 sword PA are useful, the PA with 3 slashes charge time is ridiculous long and the dmg is not worth it
    wrong
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    wrong
    very contributive reply, you made no point
    calibur streaks is ass, takes 2 times longer than spiral edge and twisting zapper, can't move while charging, dmg isn't much better.

Streak Calibur absolutely isn't bad. It's actually pretty amazing on downs. At least I've been using it with Fi subs damage boost to downed enemies and it has helped a lot. You can even try to time it with the Avenger skill during Massive Hunter for more damage.
    Last edited by Ransu; Jun 11, 2021 at 12:19 AM.

Needs a better gap closer than the AOE. Dolls can jump away and the best you can do right now is just start a photon dash. Bringing back Guilty Break would be a good fix.

very contributive reply, you made no point
    calibur streaks is ass, takes 2 times longer than spiral edge and twisting zapper, can't move while charging, dmg isn't much better.
    youre wrong because youre whining as usual about something you dont like because you dont bother to actually put in the full effort into trying to utilize as best you can before deciding that the PA is bad. its not a bad PA whatsoever
    PSO2 NGS